URGENT PROBLEM: Latest git update has deleted all buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had to rollback to last update, please look into this, screenshot attached.

You will see the global buttons are showing, but not each rows buttons.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 197
I think you may have updated at just the wrong time. We moved the button rendering in to it's own layout file, which can be over-written on a per template basis, but for a little while yesterday the new layouts were missing from github.

Try again, let us know if it works this time round.

-- hugh

Hugh, I have just installed Fabrik on a brand new site and updated from git.

The buttons are still missing?

To get it working, I have had to install a git update from late November.

Paul

Hmm, I can't see this.
Are you using a custom list template?
In my bootstrap template the buttons are showing at the right side of the checkbox (if checkbox location=Beginning), in your list header they are showing at the left.

Hi troester, this was an image of another site, and I think if you use group by, but hide the field, it does this on the display.

In any event, my new site is a brand new install, using standard prostar template with bootstrap, everything out of the box.

If I updated to an gitupdate from 15th November (my last good known update), then the buttons work correctly, so somewhere along the line this has broken.

Paul

:confused:
Brand new Joomla3.2 + Fabrik3.1rc2 + GitHub from just now
Protostar, Fabrik bootstrap, all buttons are ok
(Group by not working if defined in list settings, working if used in list view )

Mine is new Joomla 3.1.6,F3.1rc2 and github

My other site also experiences the same problem with latest update, so I have to rollback to an older update.

Dont know how to resolve this?

You are right, with Joomla3.1.6 the buttons are gone (<td class="fabrik_actions fabrik_element"></td> is empty).
You should have mentioned 3.1.6 before because the recent Joomla version is 3.2....

The only reason why I have not upgraded to J3.2 or used J3.2 is because fabrik had issues with this, and I know there were some initial problems with 3.2

Sorry that I omitted this, was not aware the problem would be with a stable 3.1.6 as previous updates were in fact working.

Hence my assumption that it is something fairly recent?

Perhaps in order to get it to work on J3.2, it broke on J3.1.6?

ah right darn I presumed jlayout was in J3.1 as well, well it is but its not the same as in J3.2
If you update from github then the buttons should now appear for j3.1. I'd wait until the next j3.2.1 release before updating - several issues seem to be occuring with it related to user logins

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back