user parameter to avoid big join SQL

Dear all,
I have a strange question, please share with me a solution if the scenario is mentioned below:
+ I have a table to keep identification of a product box (Box name).
+ I need to print a list of these product box with some more data relating to those product box like: produced date package ID, storage, producer are the same for every record.
+ Normally, I can make the join list with product_id and combining with other details for printing out product box label tags using dompdf to export, product box code are rendered as QR-code.
+ However, dompdf will fail in producing a list with more than 50 records (50 QR-codes to be rendered at one click).
+ Using wget to find out problem I received just internal error message
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
2018-07-05 22:01:58 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.
and no qr-code was made.
I doubt this happened due to the time that dompdf is waiting for server to render Qr-code was too long.
I tested a similar case with QR for direct table without joining SQL and this time pdf was created correctly.
Therefore, I would like to ask your guidance on whether:
+ I will make a first set of general data for each product and then will be used for tag-printing by just call them in a form of a parameters like [[product name]], [[produced date.]]..
and the QR-code field will just take the data from a single SQL Select * from product_list where pakage_id =[id]
THis will help dompdf to work.
thank you very much for your advice
Dang Dinh Ngoc.

show case can be found here
https://nongnghiep.caobang.gov.vn/q...etListRefFromRequest=1&listref=5_com_fabrik_5
l for successful creation of labels
and the following link is for unstable creation of product label with big join table to show additional bits of details.

https://nongnghiep.caobang.gov.vn/g...etListRefFromRequest=1&listref=1_com_fabrik_1

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back