user registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby01

I would like to do a project which needs to integrate the features of fabrik database management with the user info.

Would like to know if it is better to use fabrik for user profile? or use community builder for user profile?

For ease of integration....

thanks
William

Maybe because there are less than 6 hours between your two messages?

regarding your request, if you don't need any other features of Community Builder, you should use only Fabrik to handle the user registration, using the juser form plugin for this purpose.

As per JFQ's response, although we do try and respond same-day in Silver, it's really a 24 hours response. You posted at 9:26pm my time, and bumped at 3:14am, on a day when i wasn't working late.

Also as per JFQ's response, I'd agree that if you don't need any of Cb's other features, it's usually best to manage additional "profile" information through Fabrik.

But if you want to use CB's other "social" features, we can integrate with CB's data, although obviously we'd need to know in detail what it is you want to do, before we could offer any real advice.

And yes, the juser form plugin is usually the place to start, if you are wanting to create additional user profile information and manage it through Fasbrik.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back