user resume page with Fabrik?

rostamiani

Hi

I want to create a job portal. Every user need a resume page. Each user should be able to edit his own resume.
Can I do this with Fabrik or something like SEBLOD is needed?

Thanks

Yes you can do this with Fabrik. Have a look in the Fabrik WIKI for things such as permissions, pre-filters on users etc.

Best to start would be to create your list with the required elements and get it to how you want it. Then you can add the required permissions \ filters. You may want to make use of the User Element.

Yes you can do this with Fabrik. Have a look in the Fabrik WIKI for things such as permissions, pre-filters on users etc.

Best to start would be to create your list with the required elements and get it to how you want it. Then you can add the required permissions \ filters. You may want to make use of the User Element.
Thanks for your fast response :)
This is what I guess:

1.Create a list of needed fields.
2.Create a form and restrict access to just the user that created it.

But what I don't understand:

1.At first time there is no record for current user. The user does not have any records. Then cannot access the form?

2.After first time the user should edit the submitted data instead of creating new one. Then shouts see a filled form not an empty one.

Please help me this time too.
Is there any documentation about this ?

Thanks so much :)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back