We could create a topic for faq´s and bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joaquinjgc

I think thah Should be a good idea create a topic for faq´s of the newest versions of fabrik and another topic (both post-it) with bugs on the latest fabrik version and latest SVN.

It could help to developers to spend less time solving post and more time developing fabrik, also it´ll help to new suporters (or everybody if the topic are in the general forum).

Joaquin.

FAQ´s section are general, not for especific problems related with versions, I think that the forum is the better place to do it, every users go to the forum, but not to the Wiki.

I have no problems to make the topics, but my english is poor, I think that other user should be the creator (editor) of the main topic (Andre...), I could help and give solutions (if I can) report bugs...etc. Because my english need a translation to be Understandable for every users :( (sorry).

Regards:
Joaquin

I think there really ought to be a whole category for bugs. There is a bug utility on the main site, but it is a bit touchy and not very usable. I like your style of posting bug reports the best, rev ##: bug description.

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back