Webpage has expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

This is just IE's way of ensuring you don't post a form twice, I don't believe the session has anything to do with this. Unfortunately I don't know of any way round this 'feature' if IE

Hi Rob

Agree that this is an IE issue. To go around it a link in the detail view page that will request the previous query called would do.

This way the user will be recreating the previous page and the IE error avoided.

Is this possible to pull the information to build the link?

Gustavo

Hi guys,

I did not know yet, that it is an IE issue but good to know, that it works in Firefox without workaround.

My solution is based on using the SESSION Variable as rob told me that they contain the search values:

Example:
If I set filters in the table view of books for an author = "Schmid" (name of variable in my German version = "rezname", first name = "Roland" (variable = "rezvorn")

The source code looks like this:
HTML:
<form action="index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;Itemid=' . $_GET[Itemid] . '" method="post" id="fabrikTableForm" name="fabrikTable">' . "\n";

if(isset($_SESSION)) {
    reset($_SESSION);
    $string1 = "(.*)\{com_fabrik\}\{table\}\{" . $_GET[tableid] ."\}";
    $string2 = "(.*)\{com_fabrik\}\{" . $_GET[tableid] ."\}";

foreach($_SESSION as $variable=>$wert) {
            if (ereg ( $string1, $variable) ) {
                $variable = explode ( '{', $variable );
                print '<input type="hidden" name="' . $variable[0] . '[value]" value="' . $wert . '">' . "\n";
                }
            if (ereg ( $string2, $variable) ) {
                $variable = explode ( '{', $variable );
                print '<input type="hidden" name="' . $variable[0] . '" value="' . $wert . '">' . "\n";
                }
            }
        }
print '<input type="submit" class="button" style="width:90px;font-weight:normal;" value="Letzte Suche" name="filter" />
</form></td>';
The way of extracting the values from the SESSION-variable is not very professional. Let me know, if you have a better solution for it. At least it works in my case.

It produces the following HTML-output:

PHP:
<form action="index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;Itemid=32" method="post" id="fabrikTableForm" name="fabrikTable">
<input type="hidden" name="tableLimitLength" value="30">
<input type="hidden" name="tableLimitStart" value="0">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___lfdbunr[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezname[value]" value="M?ller">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezvorn[value]" value="J?rgen">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezbdnr[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezhftnr[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezversand[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezegdat[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buchrez___rezstatus[value]" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="gw_buecher___epoche[value]" value="">
<input type="submit" class="button" style="width:90px;font-weight:normal;" value="Letzte Suche" name="filter" />
</form>
You can see that the filter values "Schmid" and "Roland" are placed in the form. If you submit by clicking the button "Letzte Suche" (last search) you get the result. But of course the system has to do the query once again.

Did it help you?
Roland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back