When was Fabrik3.1 for joomla3 forked?

p38

Hi developers.

When was V3.1 forked from Fabrik3.0 to start the port to Joomla3.0?

If you add new features and bug fixes to farbrik3.0, do you implement them as well in Fabrik3.1?

I noticed quite a few features that were included in V3.0 are missing in V3.1?

I joined fabrik while fabrik3.0 was in beta stages, and contributed quite a lot of feedback during it's beta and release phase, but am concerned that if I use fabrik3.1 for new sites in future, I will be back where I was some year and a half ago regarding new features and bug fixes.

Do you have some sort of mechanism to implement V3.0 features and bug fixes on V3.1 rollout?

Regards

Paul

Welcome back!
Actually Fabrik 3.1 is quite on the roll and when a 3.0 bug is fixed, it is ported to 3.1 if it affects it also.
As far as featured are concerned, I think most of them are present in 3.1 and if not it is because nobody has used/tested it. Just report the issue and it should be attended quickly.

the joys of git mean that I'm frequently merging in changes from 3.0 into 3.1 - sometimes that causes issues but its less frequent that you might imaging.
If you see a features missing from 3.1 that was in 3.0 - its best to ask - some things we've removed and altered, others may just simply have not been ported over.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back