Recent content by am

1. A

div template/list view modification

Hi all, I am using Fabrik 3.2 (downloaded from Joomla extension) but I do not have DIV template inside my ".../list/tmpl" folder (only bootstrap)!! I need to modify my list view, position of column and etc .. would you please help my problem and give some links for modify template. btw, my...
  2. A

urgent help, move fabrik to new site

Hi dears I tried to move my all fabrik project to the new online website but i wasnot successful would you pls help me i read different thread in this fourm and did accordingly> - export all fabrik database tables and my created tables with PHPMyadmin with sql format and import it to my...
  3. A

sharing list or records with different group of users

Thanks a lot for your time and explanation, okay I will try to figure out some and then come back to you for details. Just for my start, regarding "filtering the elements on load .." i could find below link from wiki, is it appropriate source? (I need to make some elements visible or invisible...
  4. A

Hi Dale and thanks for reply, I would appreciate a lot if you can answer to my below questions my first question is that, since I need to have different options for my list in the others people profile than myself (like extra elements for purchasing, and some button ...) how i should create...
  5. A

would you please give me a clue for below request? I want to share my records with three groups (Public, Friends(or groups of friends), myslef), I think it means, my list should be filtered based on who views them. But I do not know how to do it. My app: every user will have its list in their...
  6. A

Fabrik is Awesome!

Fabrik is Awesome!
  7. A

Module filter

Hi, I get information about itemid and turned off my SEO to have real URL, but still I could not set my filtering URL. The filtering does not work with above explanation ..... :((( would you please help? it is so vital for me to use module in my project ... pleaseee
  8. A

Module filter

Thanks man, but since I am a little begineer I could not get it. but let me put my "custom link" of element "List" here: "localhost/mygift/index.php/mylist?resetfilters=1&af_gifts___Lists_id[value]={af_lists___Lists_name}" which "mylist" is my menu and "af_gifts___Lists_id" is my element...
  9. A

Module filter

Hi guys, I want to use custom link of element for filtering another list, I could set it work for list view but It does not work for the module of same list. on the other hand I don't know what URL I should use for addressing modules in the custom link. I would appreciate it if you give me a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back