Recent content by ariel_prado

1. ariel_prado

Whatsapp outgoing message without PHP

Please update the post to be able to understand and some photos do not load Thank you
  2. ariel_prado

Determine if a form is in "New" or "Edit" mode

I found this in PHP http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/determine-if-a-form-is-in-new-or-edit-mode.30788/ I need how to determine in javascript ????? I want to control a code, that I do not want to be loaded in a load Can you help me
  3. ariel_prado

Error Post Image

help please
  4. ariel_prado

Error Post Image

good, I commented that migrate server. I have Fabrik in production The problem is rare I leave a campura screen. But I think it can be something from the server Everything else works fine
  5. ariel_prado

2 Databasejoin tabla clients

Someone who can help me to solve this error. Thank you
  6. ariel_prado

I uploaded a video With lists, forms, elements and database. Thanks for the help.
  7. ariel_prado

Both fields point to the same table customers. But I need to register 2 clients, one buyer and one seller.
  8. ariel_prado

Hi there. He did not speak English, but I'll do the best possible translation. Data. I have a form which contains 2 databasejoin with data from the same table: client. Example: 2 databasejoin, that is to choose two different clients. The problem: When I add a new client, the client...
  9. ariel_prado

element validation for form in Joomla! 3.3 article

Problem solved with validations Clean installation of Joomla 3.3 Installation of Fabrik 3.1 Actualisacion file directly to Joomla3 GitHub Purge Cache - Search - Instal Running ...
  10. ariel_prado

element validation for form in Joomla! 3.3 article

Similar problems clean install of Joomla 3.3 + Fabrik 3.1 download site. You can not put more than 1 validation. No fount Validations
  11. ariel_prado

databasejoin type datalist

Somebody help me?? I can not continue my project pls. I need to change a list databasejoin adatalist
  12. ariel_prado

databasejoin type datalist

Hello, Someone who can help me. I need the code to implement the plugin databasejoin. I want to implement such HTML5 datalist list because the autocomplete has many flaws. and implementing the datalist I think is much better apart faster. Thank you for your help.
  13. ariel_prado

Template Demo Page

Hello, As I can download the template, the tamtilla of demo page. demo.fabrikar.com I like how it is and none has a Cadre appearance of the default ones.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back