Recent content by augusto

1. A

Repeat Group question

Hugh, jut checking to see if you had a chance to take a look at these issues? thanks.
  2. A

Dynamically include form element data

well I went in and checked again and realized I have been assuming it was the same, I guess I did not pay much attention the first time. the thank you page you generate actually comes back with URL /index.php?option=com_fabrik The form itself is actually...
  3. A

Failed sending receipt to <first_name> ()

For some reason I had the Send Confirmation Receipt to: field set to {first_name}, obviously it could not send the receipt e-mail with that in there.
  4. A

This is 1.0.x SVN updated last 9/14
  5. A

Not sure I understand. Are you talking about the form generated Thanks page? or a jump page? my issue is that the form generated thanks page currently uses the same url as the form itself, which I need it to be different so the "goals" functionality in google analytics can work. Then my other...
  6. A

Not really. I already modified my joomla template to insert the google analytics tracking code so it appears on every joomla generated page. A "goal page" is something else. It's basically a page that is tracked individually by google as a target page for an action or "goal" you want to...
  7. A

I know very little about php or javascript, but I would imagine I would need to write something in my jump page to read and use the appended data. I think if the jump page is a joomla page, php will not be interpreted? is that right? Read somewhere that extensions such as jumi allow php code...
  8. A

I am wondering what do yo guys mean by "dynamically include form element data using {element_name}", as hinted in the hover balloon over the jump page field of the form settings. Does this work only in conjunction with the field "append jump url with data" or is there a way to simply use...
  9. A

prec_match() expects paramenter 2 to be string, array given in.....

Seems to be working now. Errors are gone. Thanks.
  10. A

Repeat Group question

Hugh, This is 1.0.x latest SVN updated today.
  11. A

Repeat Group question

I am also experiencing this. One other thing to mention is that after the form goes through any element validation that fails, the next presentation of the form gets text elements pre-populated with a comma separated list of all values in all the corresponding repeated elements of the same kind...
  12. A

I have downloaded the SVN and extracted the export file into my site's root directory. I am still getting these errors for one date element in a repeating group. Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in...
  13. A

This is with 1.0.6 zip. I have not downloaded the SVN. I'll give that a try. Yes these date elements are part of a repeating group. thanks.
  14. A

different email from for receipt and email form

Is it possible to have a different e-mail address in the from field for the e-mail receipt and the e-mail containing the submitted form data? I can only see one way to do it and that is that both e-mails come from the same address. I'd like be able to make it work like in the regular contacts...
  15. A

I am getting the following after I using a form I created and submit. This is on joomla 1.0.15, php5, fabrik 1.0.6 Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /root_path_to_site/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line 1946 Warning: preg_match() expects...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back