prec_match() expects paramenter 2 to be string, array given in.....

augusto

I am getting the following after I using a form I created and submit. This is on joomla 1.0.15, php5, fabrik 1.0.6

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /root_path_to_site/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line 1946

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /root_path_to_site/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_functions.php on line 464

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /root_path_to_site/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line 1946

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /root_path_to_site/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_functions.php on line 464

I presume this is related to a couple of elements I have defined as date type.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Is this the 1.06 ZIP, or the latest SVN? We've changed quite a lot of the date handling since that ZIP was built, so if you aren't already using SVN, please follow instructions in my sig to update to the latest SVN revision.

If you are already running a recent SVN build, let me know.

Are these date elements in a repeating group, by any chance?

-- hugh

This is with 1.0.6 zip. I have not downloaded the SVN. I'll give that a try.

Yes these date elements are part of a repeating group.

thanks.

I can't remember if I've yet fixed dates in repeated groups. But if I have, it'll be in the SVN, so let me know ...

-- hugh

I have downloaded the SVN and extracted the export file into my site's root directory.

I am still getting these errors for one date element in a repeating group.

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/thesaf2/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.class.php on line 1948

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/thesaf2/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_functions.php on line 464

When I make the group not repeating the form submits without errors.

BTW, how do I make sure I have the latest SVN or version xyz of the SVN? Is there a file with a version number or something like that?

I think I've fixed it in the latest SVN, as of about 2 minutes ago.

Technically there is a version.php, but that relies on me or Rob remembering to update the SVN rev# in there by hand. Which I never remember to do. For instance, I forgot to do it just now. :)

The best way is simply to keep your original checked out SVN folder intact. Then occasionally do an Update, and you'll see if it actually updates anything. If it does, you can then view the log/history, and see 'commit comments', which will tell you what each revision did (bugs fixed, features added, etc).

Also, you can check the checkout folder rev# by doing a right click 'Properties' on it, then the TortoiseSVN tab.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back