Recent content by vinia

1. vinia

Disable frontend settings for csv import

Thank you @juuser and @troester! I would like the option to import csv available on the frontend but the other options like format, field delimiter and others hidden so the users will only have import the csv template that I provided them and not be able to change the other import settings...
  2. vinia

Disable frontend settings for csv import

Hi. Is it possible to disable the options to import csv on the frontend? Or make 'csv' the only option in the Format selection? Our users might mess up with the options and I guess it would be a lot simpler for the users if we just instruct them to import that csv template file that we provided...
  3. vinia

How to subscribe to standard or professional support?

@lousyfool Thanks so much for the clarification and for all the other information. Very much appreciated and well noted :)
  4. vinia

@lousyfool Don't get me wrong. I have always been very thankful of the support coming from the community - the outstanding support that we get for free. I am surprised that you think I am being ungrateful. I have always praised and complimented Fabrik for being an excellent appdev and db...
  5. vinia

Thank you, @startpoint and @cheyennemtnman! I hope they bring support subscription back.
  6. vinia

Hi. I would like to subscribe to standard or professional support. How do I sign up? Thank you!
  7. vinia

Open another popup/modal form from a popup/modal form

Hi. Is it possible to open another popup/modal form by clicking a button on an open popup/modal form? I was able to create a button that opens a popup form from another form. But I again need to open another popup from this popup/modal form. I used this on onclick event for a button in the...
  8. vinia

Indicator for unsaved form

Great! Thank you :)
  9. vinia

Yes! That's it exactly :) Thank you.
  10. vinia

Thank you. But what I actually meant was while working on the form. An indicator that tells the one editing the form that he has not saved the form yet. Just like with some editors where an asterisk appears at the top of the document to tell the editor that document has not been saved. Cheers.
  11. vinia

Hi. Does fabrik have a plugin or a feature that indicates a form has not been saved by the user? Thanks, Vinia
  12. vinia

js code to show/hide button element not working

Protostar boostrap tabs (Joomla 3.6.5) Thank you sou much for all the help and the pointers, Hugh. It's working now. :) <3
  13. vinia

js code to show/hide button element not working

Hi. Can't get this to work.. :( var vtotmm2015= document.getElementById('itemarnd2_parent___totmm2015').getValue(); var vtotmm2014= document.getElementById('itemarnd2_parent___totmm2014').getValue(); var btnymmdec=...
  14. vinia

placeholder in image element link

However.... :) Doesn't work with repeats? On frontend, link converts to http://mysite/folder/group1.jpg,group2.img,group3.jpg :(
  15. vinia

placeholder in image element link

Oh my, what would life be without you.. A great big thank you hug to you, Hugh! :D Cheers, Vinia
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back