Search results

1. G

Import Birthday Element

Friendly bump
  2. G

Import into Birthday Element

Can anyone please help with why I can't Import into the Birthday Element I thought it might be a J2.5, but have the same issue in J3 - running the latest Fabrik I have changed to a date Element and can import fine, but if I change from the date Element to a Birthday element - it's blank Able to...
  3. G

Import Birthday Element

Can anyone please help with why I can't Import into the Birthday Element I have changed to a date Element and it work, but if I change the date Element to a Birthday element it's blank Able to Export Data from Birthday to CSV file, but when I import from the same file the Birthday Element is...
  4. G

Import Birthday Element

Friendly bump
  5. G

Import Birthday Element

CSV import into Birthday Element show Empty Able to Export Data from Birthday to CSV but same file fails to import ????
  6. G

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JFormField

Did you find solution for this problem? I have exactly the same issue?
  7. G

Prefilters in 2.5 and 3.1.x

Hi I hope the below is what you need
  8. G

Friendly Bump
  9. G

Friendly Bump Response on access view levels
  10. G

Can't remove Prefilters

Thankyou tested and all working
  11. G

Legend change in 3.1rc2

Thankyou all update from GitHub fixed it Kel
  12. G

Hi Rob I think I?ve go a little lost with all this access level and not totally shore what I need to provide This is the Database This is one of the Elements
  13. G

Hi Fabrik Please see access levels below Fabrik User Fabrik Admin User K
  14. G

Can't remove Prefilters

Hi Rob I did find the post about a bug for 2.5 But this is with version 3.1rc2
  15. G

Legend change in 3.1rc2

Hi Rob Done K
  16. G

Thanks for all your help and links I have completed what I believe should be done, but all users are still seeing everything Created two users - one Called Fabrik (ie front End) and Fabrik Admin (Super Admin) What I am trying to achieve We have a Field called Status that has five...
  17. G

Joomla Updater error on Fabrikar

Hi Fabrik I am getting the below error in Joomla Updater (After I upgrading to Fabrik 3.1rc2) Update: :Collection: Could not open http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik/package_list.xml When opening the link, it points to Fabrik version 3.0.9 (thumbnail attached)
  18. G

Legend change in 3.1rc2

Hi Rob No problem, but I will need to send you an account. As the database is for members only I have done a little more testing and found that it only displays all the way across when logged on as an Super User, Displays fine when logged on as Registered Member Using the Default frontend...
  19. G

Can't remove Prefilters

I have cleared my Browser Cache, with no change I don't receive any error message when I click on the Delete button, just nothing happens If I click on the add button a new prefilter will show
  20. G

Hi Fabrik I have noticed that my prefilters are no longer working They worked fine in Version 1.5, but no longer work since being upgraded to 2.5 or 3.1.x In version 1.5 I had the option to select Apply to "ie - Administrator" - so all users with Administrator and Above would only see...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back