Search results

1. G

Import into Birthday Element

Can anyone please help with why I can't Import into the Birthday Element I thought it might be a J2.5, but have the same issue in J3 - running the latest Fabrik I have changed to a date Element and can import fine, but if I change from the date Element to a Birthday element - it's blank Able to...
  2. G

Import Birthday Element

CSV import into Birthday Element show Empty Able to Export Data from Birthday to CSV but same file fails to import ????
  3. G

Joomla Updater error on Fabrikar

Hi Fabrik I am getting the below error in Joomla Updater (After I upgrading to Fabrik 3.1rc2) Update: :Collection: Could not open http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik/package_list.xml When opening the link, it points to Fabrik version 3.0.9 (thumbnail attached)
  4. G

Prefilters in 2.5 and 3.1.x

Hi Fabrik I have noticed that my prefilters are no longer working They worked fine in Version 1.5, but no longer work since being upgraded to 2.5 or 3.1.x In version 1.5 I had the option to select Apply to "ie - Administrator" - so all users with Administrator and Above would only see...
  5. G

Can't remove Prefilters

Hi Fabrik I have upgraded to 3.1rc2 and look to be unable to delete any prefilter in IE 9 & 10, Chrome, Firefox and Safari Click on the Delete button but nothing happens Kind Regards Kelly Giles
  6. G

Legend change in 3.1rc2

Hi Fabrik I have just upgraded to 3.1rc2 And my legend is not formatting correctly - please see Before upgrade 3.1b After Upgrade 3.1rc2 going out the other side
  7. G

Redirect followed by a Message

Hi Fabrikar I am using Joomla 2.5.9 and Fabrikar 3.0.7 (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-981-g970a1c7) I am currently using the redirect plugin on form submit to redirect back to the home page Is it also possible to display a successfully message Kind Regards Kelly Giles
  8. G

Hide options in search

Hi Fabrikar I need for the search not to show options when only a registered user is logged in, but if a Administrator or Super User Logs in all options are visible Please see image attached When a registered user logs on - under the Category search dropdown I need Honorary not to...
  9. G

Remove Magnifying Glassess

Hi Fabrikar Is there a way to totally remove the Magnifying Glasses
  10. G

Element for Multiple Entries

Hi Fabrikar Hopefully this will be very simple, but unable to find a solution by searching the Forum My form has an element that may requires more than one answer For Example ? what suburbs are you look at (ie 2234 2235 2236 etc) How can I place 12 entree boxes that are all relate...
  11. G

List Navigation

Hi Fabrikar I want to be able to show all of a list with no navigation Using Fabrikar 3.0.6.3 I have turned off all navigation in the List and changed ?rows per page? to 250 But the website only shows 10 recoerd in the list with no navigation to view the rest I read about...
  12. G

Dropdown Option to Display hidden Field

Hi Fabrikar Is there a way to have a Field display when an option is selected in a dropdown For Example ? on the dropdown, a selection of Other (a field to be available to enter Other details) Kind Regards Kelly Giles
  13. G

upsetting other applications

Hi Fabrikar I have an issue when installing Fabrikar 3.0b on a 1.7.3 Joomla install with a Joomlart Template I am currently running a Joomlart Template with JA Slideshow When I install Fabrikar - Certain Options are no longer available in JA Slideshow If I uninstall Fabrikar, JA...
  14. G

Documentation help required

Hi Fabrik I have spent days and days search through the help documentation and are still unable to find the help to solve the below issues Rights on Dropdown Elements, depending on rights only a certain level will see a certain dropdown Element So when a general user logs in the cant see...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back