Search results

1. capoo

File download link keeps disappearing

I'm having the same problem! Could anyone be as king as helping us to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
  2. capoo

Fabrik with Gavik, Yootheme, Rockettheme - Responsiveness

Very good point! I'm using Warp 6, Warp 7 and Uikit all from Yootheme. Every time is a deep journey and workarounds to make things work. I consider my self a beginner in styling Fabrik... could anyone, please, be as kind as recommending tutorials on this subject.
  3. capoo

element list view 'replace with icons' issue

MY BAD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ROB!!!!! BEST regards,
  4. capoo

Hello, Rob. Thanks for your attention. As you can see in the prior posts In two sites (A and B) I'm using the latest zips from GitHub updated manually. For the third site (C), I didn't updated neither Fabrik or Joomla. Here follow listed the IDs and Full Element Names, without the table...
  5. capoo

Just to let you know... I have anoter site (Site C) - Production site wich is working fine Fabrik version 3.0.7 PHP Built On Linux br28.hostgator.com.br 3.2.45 x86_64 Database Version 5.5.23-55 Database Collation utf8_general_ci PHP Version 5.2.27 Web Server Apache WebServer to PHP Interface...
  6. capoo

Ok, Rob. the form it's filled. The only thing is you will need an application such as Navicat Premium Mac OSX to connect to database. Let me know if that is a problem for you? Best regards,
  7. capoo

Dear Rob, Thanks for your envision, commitment and dedication for the development and maintenance of such amazing Joomla component as Fabrik. Unfortunately I'm still facing problems with the 'replace with icons' in my sites. Here follows the site configuration for the two problematic...
  8. capoo

How do i display an image in list view based on file name?

Dear Rob, I'm still facing problems with the 'replace with icons' in all my sites. Here follows the site configuration for the two problematic situations I'm facing. The icon replacement it's not working for both of them... even with the Joomla Default Template. Thanks for your attention! Best...
  9. capoo

List & form export using packages

Dear people at Fabrikar, do you have any news regarding packages functionality? I'm running Fabrik version 3.0.6.3 and still having issues with packages. In resume, it's not working at all!!! I'm duplicating a solution (site) and need desperately to use this feature!!! In other case, I will be...
  10. capoo

FusionCharts (HTML 5 / javascript)

Thank you both for the quick and precise answer!!!
  11. capoo

Dear Rob, Thanks for you quick answer and interest in the issue. Please, thank Hugh to in advance for his time checking the question. In any case, I have the FusionCharts Classes and charts that came with the PACKT Pubication - FusionCharts Beginner?s Guide: The Official Guide for...
  12. capoo

We are developing a site that must be compatible with iOS, wich means that the actual deployed Fusioncharts plugins and classes for gantt and the rest of charts are not compatible since they are based on Flash tecnology. Considering the newest release of Fusioncharts is based in both...
  13. capoo

Package Exportation Failure

Hello, I'm facing problems to export Packages. Here follows the error message I get when trying to export... Fatal error: Call to a member function setId() on a non-object in /home/snitc793/public_html/supervision/ziatech/reb/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/package.php on line...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back