Search results

1. K

PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING after installing Fabrik4

Hello, After installing Fabrik4 on J5.0.3 (or rather upgrading from 4Zeta) everything was ok, but found Fabrik Library 4.0beta4b in plugins. Disabled it, was fine and the Fabrik Library 4.0 was there. Decided to uninstall the Library 4.0beta4b and then the error...
  2. K

Fabrik 4 Epsilon yesno element calculation error?

Hello, When I do yesno element calculation, by enabling "count" and setting "split on" the exact element, the calculation at the bottom of the table displays number of "yes" occurances only if there ara no "no" occurances. If there are any "no" occurances, the calculation displays only those...
  3. K

Email form plugin no mail from example php

Hello, You have this as an example of email recipient for the email form plugin on your page: $myId = $this->data['yourtable___youruser']; $myId = is_array($myId) ? $myId[0] : $myId; if (!empty($myId)) { $myUser = JFactory::getUser((int)$myId); return $myUser->get('email'); } return ''...
  4. K

Errors when creating "New element"

Hi, I have fabrik 3.9.2 When I try to create new element, these errors show up: Warning: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementKaltura::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in...
  5. K

Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::inAJAXValidation() after update

Hi, After updating Fabrik to 3.9.2 no lists can be viewed anymore. Even plain ones with id, date and field elements. Error displayed is: 0 Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::inAJAXValidation() /plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php:425 Thank you in advance for any help.
  6. K

Bug in date element Fabrikar 3.9.2

Hello, I use Date element with the format Y-m-d H:i:s After upgrading Fabrik to 3.9.2 the hour values get reseted to 00:00:00 every time a table entry with date element is being edited. Before that everything worked perfectly. Regards
  7. K

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

Hi, After upgrading php to 7.4 this is the only error, present in numerous fabrikar files. Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 1267 Can we expect the...
  8. K

Googlemap visualization with overlays checkbox unchecked

Hi! I use the googlemap visualization and have several overlays. The map displays correctly with the list of overlays and checkboxes. However all the checkboxes are marked checked when I open the visualization. I would like to have them unchecked by default. Found this line in...
  9. K

Googlemap visualization does not work when Calculation element active

Hi, Joomla 3.8, new version of php - migrated from 5.6 to 7.2. I have visualizations on google maps. They stopped working after the php upgrade - simply do not display anymore. I found that if I deactivate Fabrik element - Calculation in the backend, the visualizations start displaying...
  10. K

Element filter has an issue with ""

Hi! Joomla 3.8.10, Fabrik 3.8.1. I have a table element set as field, where I enter phone numbers with "" symbol, so the field contains "+01234567" entries. After migrating from 2.5 and 3.0 Fabrik version, this elements dropdown filter contains no entries. Other filters work fine, so I suspect...
  11. K

Table view Catchable fatal error after upgrade

Hello, I am migrating my joomla 2.5 to 3.8. Managed everything and upgraded Fabrik to 3.8.1. Some elements and one form refuse to upgrade, but that is not the point (I guess, anyway, I will list them): 1. Fabrik element captcha 3.0.6.3 2. Fabrik element thumbs 3.0.6.3 3. Fabrik element timestamp...
  12. K

Pre-filter list does not work in front

Hello, With reference to the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161052#post161052 I would like to inform, that after upgrading Fabrik to the latest github the pre-filter option of the list stopped working. I would be grateful for any help on the subject. Regards Kordian
  13. K

Export to csv general problem

Hello, I have 2 configurations: Joomla 2.5 with Fabrik 3.0.5 and joomla 1.5 with Fabrik 2.1.2. Both on one server. In both cases export to csv does not work correctly. After the initial window the "download here" shortcut returns either "index.php" file or "130" file. I checked on the server...
  14. K

Google map visualisation Query was empty SQL= error

Hello, I have the 3.0.5.2 version of Fabrik. Use a google map visualisation. It is supposed to display points and a polyline. The polyline does not display and above the map a "Query was empty SQL=" displays. A Fabrik 2.0 google map visualisation of the same database displays everything...
  15. K

How to switch the polygon off in Google map visualisation

Hello, I recently updated my Fabrik to the 2.1.2 version. The googlemap visualisation is now enhanced by 3 additional fields for the polygon setup. As I am not interested in polygons at the moment, I wanted to only have the polylines. however this does not seem to be possible. The FBGMUSEPOLYGON...
  16. K

{rowid} placeholder not accepted in url

Hello, I have a database and a view to this database. I created a table (Fabrik 2) with a link to this view. I made custom Detail/Edit/Add urls in this table pointing at the forms of the "real" database (not the view). Here are the urls I used: 1. Details...
  17. K

Googlemap element and visualisation - table column content

Hello once again, It is possible that I am either mistaken or simply lack knowledge, but here is my point of view and my "problem". I have databases containing gps position data. All of the databases of this type I have seen always contain 2 separate columns for both of the coordinates (latitude...
  18. K

Fabrik 3 Cascading dropdown element missing

Hello, i installed Joomla 1.7 and Fabrik 3 on my test environment and I had no Cascading Dropdown element. Installed the 3.0a version and still no Cascading Dropdown element to be found. What am I doing wrong? Regards Kordian
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back