Search results

1. vinia

Disable frontend settings for csv import

Hi. Is it possible to disable the options to import csv on the frontend? Or make 'csv' the only option in the Format selection? Our users might mess up with the options and I guess it would be a lot simpler for the users if we just instruct them to import that csv template file that we provided...
  2. vinia

How to subscribe to standard or professional support?

Hi. I would like to subscribe to standard or professional support. How do I sign up? Thank you!
  3. vinia

Open another popup/modal form from a popup/modal form

Hi. Is it possible to open another popup/modal form by clicking a button on an open popup/modal form? I was able to create a button that opens a popup form from another form. But I again need to open another popup from this popup/modal form. I used this on onclick event for a button in the...
  4. vinia

Indicator for unsaved form

Hi. Does fabrik have a plugin or a feature that indicates a form has not been saved by the user? Thanks, Vinia
  5. vinia

js code to show/hide button element not working

Hi. Can't get this to work.. :( var vtotmm2015= document.getElementById('itemarnd2_parent___totmm2015').getValue(); var vtotmm2014= document.getElementById('itemarnd2_parent___totmm2014').getValue(); var btnymmdec=...
  6. vinia

placeholder in image element link

Hi. I cannot get the placeholder to work properly on my image element link. I set the link to http://mysite/folder/{full-element-name}. When I click on the image on the frontend, it points to http://mysite/folder/%7Bfull-element-name%7D which directs to my homepage instead of the image. It...
  7. vinia

hide label of specific element in repeat group

Hi. Trying to hide the label of a specific element in a repeat group in my form. Added this line in custom_css for the form view but didn't work: li.fabrikRepeatGroup___full-element-name .fabrikLabel {display:none:} Thanks, Vinia
  8. vinia

open form in new window

Hi. I can set my list to open details view in a new window. How do I set the same for the form view? I cannot find the option to set the list to open the edit form in a new window. Thanks in advance, Vinia
  9. vinia

how to hide image element if value is null?

Hi. How do I hide an image element if value is null? Thanks!
  10. vinia

row-striped class creating extra blank rows for hidden elements

Hi. I tried to use row-striped div class in my form template. I also set it to not display empty elements or elements with null value. Problem is, template is creating empty lines as shown in the image attached for elements with textarea and image type. Thanks in advance for your help. Best...
  11. vinia

Element ordering does not work

Hi. Need help on element positions in a form. I have set element order according to element ID in the backend. But when I view the form, the elements seem to ignore the ordering I set in the backend. Does not follow the order by element ID. Thanks, Vinia
  12. vinia

Unable to customize format for form elements

Hi. Struggling to make formatting work on form elements. I already tried to insert this in custom_css.php and template_css.ph (/components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/bootstrap_tabs/) but didn't work. #{$view}_$c #form_94 input, #form_94 select, #form_94 textarea { font-size:15px...
  13. vinia

Replace broken image icon if image element is null

Hi. Is it possible to replace the broken image icon when image element is missing. I would like to replace it with an image with text saying "image not available". Thanks!
  14. vinia

QR code not rendering correctly

Hi. Trying to use the QR code format for a field and it's not rendering correctly :( Attaching a file containing the sample values. You might want to try on your end. When I scan the codes, it's returning the first few characters as 'uuyd:' instead of 'uuid'. And with the other values, it's...
  15. vinia

Color coded map markers

Hi, Is it possible to color code map markers based on value of another field? If yes, could you kindly provide me with a link where I can get information on how to do it? Many thanks, Vinia
  16. vinia

Page Navigation at the bottom of the list does not display correctly

Hi. Why is the page navigation at the bottom of the list not displaying correctly? Am using Purity III Template. Attached screenshot of the page navigation. Help, please :) Thanks, Vinia
  17. vinia

3-level nested sets

Is it possible to have 3 levels of nested sets in Fabrik? For Example: Structure (level 1) Family (level 2) Member (level 3) I need a database that can generate a report on the number of structures in a certain area, number of families living in a certain structure and the number...
  18. vinia

googlemap element shows text "static map" on list view

Hi. I have a list with a googlemap element. The list view shows the text "static map" on every record for the googlemap element field instead of a static map. I have selected Yes for the Use static map option from the List settings tab. Please help. Thanks.
  19. vinia

How to get rid of "Total" slice in Pie Chart Viz

Hi, Is there a way to get rid of the "Total" slice in the pie chart? I have searched the forums but couldn't find a resolution to it. I think a similar problem was raised, but with fusion charts. My problem with fusion charts is I could not get the Legend to show. So I am trying the chart viz...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back