Search results

1. A

in trouble with pre-filter on menu item

hi i've difficulties with the pre-filter on a menu item linked to a list. the filter i want to set is on an element which is a dbjoin. i tried with the raw value and type 'no-quote' : no success. and with the join value and type 'text' (equal, contains) : no success too. i tried a filter on...
  2. A

how to force the update of a databasejoin

hi ! on a form, i've 2 databasejoin. i want to do that : when i modify the value of the 1st databasejoin, it must update the content of the 2nd databasejoin. the 2nd databasejoin has a concat value and a where clause depending on the value of the 1er databasejoin. i've try cascadingdropdown...
  3. A

bad full element name

hi ! as you can the see in the image, the full element name is wrong : it should be comptea7___idclienta7 how to correct this ? thx.
  4. A

link (placeholder) to group ?

hi ! is it possible to make a link (placeholder) to a group ? thx.
  5. A

complex list/form

hi ! in attach, my complex db struct. i've made a list "sites" based on the main table, site. with many join on serveur, plateforme, zone, typeos, comptea7, clienta7. i've one list/form "sites" with 2 groups : "site" , "serveur" in the group "site", the idserveur is a databasejoin and the...
  6. A

2nd level database join on same list/form/group

hi ! i've 3 tables A, B, C A contain a join to B, witch contain a join to C how to display elements of C with the join A -> B -> C on the same list/form/group ?
  7. A

one databasejoin and multiple columns

hi ! what i search is like "concat" on databasejoin, but i want that the columns must be distinct. on the same list/group/form. how to do that ?
  8. A

strange behavior after upgrade with fabrik-3.0.6.3-99-g55fd7f9

hi after the upgrade, the field "databasejoin" are displayed like this in the list : "mutualis\u00e9" instead of mutualis? or "windows" instead of windows
  9. A

detail/edit empty fields

hi ! in detail/edit form, the fields are empty ... i've check many things, i don't see the pb ...
  10. A

how to restore from trash ?

hi, how to restore from trash in Fabrik ? thx.
  11. A

edit/detail with join tables

hi, i've a database with 1 table and 3 joined to it. in the edit form : - i don't want to see the 3 joined tables below the "master" one (i've found how to hide the fields but not the table), - when i save"a new record, i see empty ones inserted "automaticaly" in the joinded table : not wanted...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back