complex list/form

alainvtr1

hi !

in attach, my complex db struct.

i've made a list "sites" based on the main table, site.
with many join on serveur, plateforme, zone, typeos, comptea7, clienta7.

i've one list/form "sites" with 2 groups : "site" , "serveur"

in the group "site", the idserveur is a databasejoin and the value displayed is nomusuel, and is not viewed in the list.
it's only viewed in the detail/edit/add.

in the group "serveur", nomusuel is viewed in the list and for idplateforme, idzone, idtypeos it's databasejoin to their respective tables.
these 4 elements are hidden and disable; and so, not displayed in the detail/edit/add.

when i display the list, all is fine.

when i add a new site, i can select the relevant serveur with the databasejoin nomusuel : insert ok, fine.

but, when i modify in the detail view, if i change the nomusuel, it's not modified in the database : the value don't change.

i don't know why.

another thing i want to do : in detail/edit/add, the group "serveur" is shown even it's "hide if no usable element" ...
why ? how to hide really ?

thx for any help/idea.

Attachments

• dbeer.png
    dbeer.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 210
but, when i modify in the detail view, if i change the nomusuel, it's not modified in the database : the value don't change.

I followed up to a point but got confused by the first question.

Is this selecting a different nomusuel in the dropdown on the site form?

yes, nomusuel appear only in detail/edit/add in site form.

when i change to another value in the dropdown, the save is not made in the database : the "old" value remain.

i think that nomusuel in the serveur form, but hidden and disable, isn't very disable ...

Attachments

• nomusuel.PNG
    nomusuel.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 191
i've activated the log on mysql
here are the update queries :
the first update is good, it's the real change i've made on the databasejoin
the second update is strange : why an update on the serveur table ? no modifications are made on it.
and the third ... it's reversing the update of the first update ... why ?

3 Query UPDATE `site` SET `idserveur`='10',`idetat`='1',`url`='www.environnement',`idinetweb`='1',`datecreation`='',`datesuppression`='',`commentaire`='',`refsamba`='',`idcomptea7`='3',`noma7`='NET ENVIRONNEMENT',`codea7`='672' WHERE idsite='5'
3 Query DESCRIBE `serveur`
3 Query UPDATE `serveur` SET `nomusuel`='web1c2intra',`idplateforme`='1',`idzone`='1',`idtypeos`='1' WHERE idserveur='1'
3 Query UPDATE `site` SET `idserveur`='1',`idetat`='1',`url`='www.environnement',`idinetweb`='1',`datecreation`='',`datesuppression`='',`commentaire`='',`refsamba`='',`idcomptea7`='3',`noma7`='NET ENVIRONNEMENT',`codea7`='672' WHERE idsite='5'

i've made several tests.

the only solution i've found to remove the un-wanted rollback update is to remove the group "serveur".

but i lost informations i need in the list ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back