Search results

1. V

Public access to related data

I have a function on my site were the user can make a wishlist. I use two tables for this: "Wishlist" and "Item". I use the related data function to connect items with the wishlist. As long as you are logged in, there is no problem. But public users can't access the items. I have set "view list"...
  2. V

Multiple CDD

I'm working on a simple invoice site and I've stumbled up on a problem. To choose customer I use a CDD which shows all customer availible for the user. Then I use 2 more CDD to get address and zip code (watching the customer element). So far, all good. But when I try to add more CDDs (city...
  3. V

Cascadingdropdown & javascript

If I had 2 forms, test1 and test2. In test1 I have 2 elements, number and name. Both fields. In test2 I have number as a cascadingdropdown and I have a element called "name" that I want to connect to the choosen value in the cascadingdropdown and show the "name" from test1. ex. I create...
  4. V

Database joint filter

I have a project with 2 tables. In the first you create products and in the second you create an invoice. I use database joint in the invoice table to get the products, but i wish that the user only can see the products he has created in the dropdown. How do I manage this? In the product...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back