Multiple CDD

venaas

I'm working on a simple invoice site and I've stumbled up on a problem. To choose customer I use a CDD which shows all customer availible for the user. Then I use 2 more CDD to get address and zip code (watching the customer element). So far, all good. But when I try to add more CDDs (city, state etc) it won't show any records or it shows wrong records.

Can anybody help me with this issue?

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 373
hi
Is this with Fabrik 3.0 or 3.1? (You are posting in the 3.1 forum, but the screen shot looks more like Fabrik 3.0)
Also I'd need to see the form's url to see what is happening, could you post that please?

thx
Rob

OK, looks like a MySQL config issue. I'm seeing "Could not connect to MySQL" returned on one or more of the CDD AJAX responses. As you have three CDD's, we hit your server in quick succession with three AJAX calls, and it looks like your server setup may have a very restrictive MySQL setup, which is preventing more than a few concurrent session, or rate limiting the session connections.

You'll need to talk to your server host support about that.

-- hugh

that may well be a Joomla issue, although I thought it had been resolved. What version of Joomla are you using?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back