Search results

1. A

Is there a way to customize the text on the forms or lists?

I want to have bold and/or colored text for the Labels fields on the forms and lists. How would I do that? I tried to use html in the lavel fields but that doesn't work. Thanks, Anna
  2. A

Need help with database joins

Hi, I am still trying to finish a site I started a while ago. I did get Cheesegrits to help me setup the elements and forms I needed for teams. I now need help showing the elements on a form where the elements are selectable by checkboxes. I did read the wiki and am confused on how to make...
  3. A

Sort order for a form and list

When creating an element it is typically added to the bottom of the list of elements. I have tried to change the element sort order by editing it but when I do that I end up with this order: 1-2-3-4-5-6-6-8-9 How can I reorder the elements so they are in the order I need them to be...
  4. A

Image parameters

Hi, I'm still working on the leaderboard and am wondering if the image upload can be configured to show a small thumbnail on the Leaderboard and the original size image on the Member's Bio. If that's possible can I get help with how to code that? Thanks, Anna
  5. A

How do I renew my existing subscription?

I currently have a pro subscription that is monthly. It is set to expire today but I didn't get any notices to renew. When I go into my account I don't see where I can renew. Do I just sign up for another subscription? Thanks, Anna
  6. A

A Calc or related data question

I am not sure if calc or related data applies in this case but I didn't know what to call it. I want to have four tasks a person has to complete on a form. Once the tasks are completed (checked) a icon will show on the list. In other words, if the complete `1 task the would see the badge for...
  7. A

Combining data from two forms into one list

First I would like to thank all of you who helped me with my Leader Board. I am able to understand more about how Fabrik works. The leader board is looking pretty good and almost the way I would like it to. The site is www.gromsquads.com ahd the leader board is at the following link...
  8. A

How do I make the search list in the same order as the form?

I'm still working on the leaderboard. In the search dropdown I can see the teams but they are listed in alphabetical order. I would like this list to show in the same order as I have the teams on my form. I tried to change the search filters but it always reverted back to the alpha order...
  9. A

Image and text as label but only show image in list

Hi, I know we did some of this earlier but the solution isn't quite working for me. On my leaderboard I have an image of a dot of color for each team. I also need to search these teams by their name. The search is setup to strip the html and it does that quite well. However, if I use the...
  10. A

Notice: Undefined variable: where in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.p

I can't figure out where this is coming from. I didn't make any changes to the site that I can remember in the past 3 days and when I click on a name in the list which should take me to an edit page, I select a badge to add to the member and when I hit save I get the following: Notice...
  11. A

I'm confused about the difference between a list and a form.

I have a form that I fill out and the results of the form are presented in a list on the site. I have a calc element that I don't want visible on the form but do want visible on the list. When I check the "show in list" I see the calc in both the form and the list. Are they treated the same...
  12. A

How to add a number in a field to a calc for checkboxes?

It took a while for me to work with the support team and understand how to get my points for checked boxes to calculate. I now need to know how to add a number that is in a field to these checkbox calculations. Currently I have what's in blue below and am wondering if I would just add the red...
  13. A

Leaderboard Form Question

I have a leaderboard which is the result of a Fabrik Form. I created 2 list both draw off the same database. I want to be able to click on a members name listed on the leader board and go to their list/bio page. Currently if I click on a members name I go to a brief summary of them like the...
  14. A

Removing the filtering checkboxes on the right hand side of my form.

I need to remove the right hand checkboxes from all the rows on the following list: http://gromsquads.com/index.php/leaderboard I tried to do everything I found and can't get rid of these. I tried the "Nobody" in the "Deleted" part of the list configuration and it still shows up/ Thanks, Anna
  15. A

Not all data is showing in my list

Hi, I have 25 lines of data/member info in my database. I have a team manager form that only shows 10 members no matter what I do to have it show all the members in the database. The form is used as a leaderboard that shows all members and their points. The highest points at the top. I...
  16. A

New list pulling info from data stored by a form.

Hi, I want to create a custom template for a list. I want the template to be filled by data that is taken from a form I have on the site. Data from the form is already on a different list in a different format. How would I go about pulling the same data into another custom list or sort the...
  17. A

Is there a way to add a Facebook like button?

Is there a way to add a Facbook like button to a list which would allow a user to like a member and once clicked, it would go to their Facebook Likes on their Facebook page? Thanks, Anna
  18. A

Migrating forms to new server/domain

Hi, I created a test site with the forms and they work as I want them to so far. Now I want to move them to the actual domain. I tried to create a Package but not everything came across. Please tell me how to make this move quickly. Anna
  19. A

Special Calculations

I need to be able to give a checkbox item a value of 5 points. I also need the list view to show the total for all check boxes selected (five selected would show 25 points for that member in that element) I then need to add those points to other points from another element that would show in a...
  20. A

Change the width of a list results page.

Where can I find instructions on how to change the width of columns in a list view? Thanks, Anna
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back