Search results

1. V

Issue with cron job for fabrik 3.1RC2 on Joomla 3.2

Thank you very much. Which plugin must I install? Should I just copy from github and paste the system plugin located at plugin/system/fabrikcron?
  2. V

Hi Troester, I can use back end. But I want cron to be executed at front end without my action.
  3. V

Thanks for your reply. I have two plugins related to cron. They are fabrik cron run php and fabrik cron email. I have installed fabrik rc2 on two sites and both don't have a cron plugin titled 'scheduled task'. I don't see it in plugins/system. What is the name of the cron plugin? Thanks again.
  4. V

schedeuled tasks will not run

I notice that there was a CRON issue few days back in fabrikar.com. I also notice this in github... "Big OOOOOPS. Fixing cron plugin." Looks like it is being fixed for version 3.0. I am still not sure about the latest RC
  5. V

schedeuled tasks will not run

I have a similar issue. I notice that the plugins/system/fabrikcron is missing for the latest RC1 version. Is the the reason for the issue?
  6. V

I notice that this version ( fabrik 3.1RC2 on Joomla 3.2) does not have scheduled task plugin. I installed it on my production site but unable to use CRON. Could you please help me? Can the old CRON be ported to the new version of Fabrik (3.1RC2)? I am using the CRON email plugin to send email...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back