Issue with cron job for fabrik 3.1RC2 on Joomla 3.2

vijay

I notice that this version ( fabrik 3.1RC2 on Joomla 3.2) does not have scheduled task plugin. I installed it on my production site but unable to use CRON. Could you please help me? Can the old CRON be ported to the new version of Fabrik (3.1RC2)?

I am using the CRON email plugin to send email for certain conditions. It works if kicked off from backend.

Thank you.

unable to use CRON
Can you be a bit more specific, please.
The plugin is included in fabrik3.1rc2 core and working on my sites (running recent GitHub version).

Can you be a bit more specific, please.
The plugin is included in fabrik3.1rc2 core and working on my sites (running recent GitHub version).

Thanks for your reply. I have two plugins related to cron. They are fabrik cron run php and fabrik cron email. I have installed fabrik rc2 on two sites and both don't have a cron plugin titled 'scheduled task'. I don't see it in plugins/system.
What is the name of the cron plugin?
Thanks again.

Hi Troester,
I can use back end. But I want cron to be executed at front end without my action.

You should update from GitHub to get the recent code.
The cron job is run if there's any activity at the frontpage (and last run time + x Units < now, and no error in your plugin).

Thank you very much. Which plugin must I install? Should I just copy from github and paste the system plugin located at plugin/system/fabrikcron?

I have the latest GitHub update and issue persist. I tryed both email and notification plugins without luck. Back-end goes with the 500 internal error when manually run and based on the 5min auto run, it doesn't run at all. Also no problems are reported to the log.

I've no problem to run the email plugin.
If it's not running manually at your site it won't autorun at all.
Do you have a screenshot of your settings?

I've no problem to run the email plugin.
If it's not running manually at your site it won't autorun at all.
Do you have a screenshot of your settings?
Thanks, for your reply T!, Email plugin works fine under Forms. I was referring to the one under "Schedule". For some reason brings back a 500 error. See screen, basic, basic setting.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    62 KB · Views: 192
So I got this "working" after reinstalling F master. I didn't notice that when you set a column to show as image (e.j. yes/no) conditions on Schedule->Emails won't run because their is no variable there, is just an image. T, could you provide some light on this? Here's the condition i'm using. It's to send an auto reminder email for approval when that record is still "pending".
Code:
$send = $row->pc_rma_approval_raw == "pending";
return $send;
It work's great with any other column that actually as a value to read. But I'm having problems getting the raw value of that column/row. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back