Search results

1. J

How can i show/send all links on a email template

Hey guys, I have try to use the repeat group (but its only a 1 group form) code to send all max (4 files/default)upload file links on an email template without luck. I even try the join (since that's i think what the ajax upload is doing) and again without luck. Please need some help! Thank...
  2. J

Ajax FileUploader

Joomla cleared, is happening on Firefox, chrome, safari and ie. I check using firebug and nothing comes up. I even did a new install of Joomla. I check git and to my understanding only 1 file was updated (7 days ago) on the upload element and I don't think that single file has anything to do...
  3. J

Ajax FileUploader

Guys, I had a conversation a few days ago with jfquestiaux regarding J3.1 (new fixes) and bootstrap. He pointed out a few things and I try them with no luck. My problem was with the calendar visualization not displaying correctly and buttons missing. JF recommended that I use protostar to always...
  4. J

Problems with all bootstrap

Got it! Wasn't my intention to disrespect the job well done my the F team. My apologies if I sounded otherwise.
  5. J

Thanks JF, I've been almost every day on this site learning about Fabrik and I have to say, sometimes its a bit confusing. If we have a Big Notice at the top of every forum saying F3.1 and J3.3 issues are now "sorted". I could daresay, almost 80-90% of templates out there for J3.3 are already...
  6. J

Hi there, I just updated from git fabrik. I'm using j3.3 and although the list and forms display ok. None of the viz are working. I have try with different templates (bootstrap/helix/ect) and the only template that works is the default proto of joomla. Any comments advice on this? Just an...
  7. J

Issue with cron job for fabrik 3.1RC2 on Joomla 3.2

So I got this "working" after reinstalling F master. I didn't notice that when you set a column to show as image (e.j. yes/no) conditions on Schedule->Emails won't run because their is no variable there, is just an image. T, could you provide some light on this? Here's the condition i'm using...
  8. J

Thanks, for your reply T!, Email plugin works fine under Forms. I was referring to the one under "Schedule". For some reason brings back a 500 error. See screen, basic, basic setting.
  9. J

multiple recipients in email plugin

Its comma without space between emails. e.j. jane@domain.com,john@domain.com.
  10. J

I have the latest GitHub update and issue persist. I tryed both email and notification plugins without luck. Back-end goes with the 500 internal error when manually run and based on the 5min auto run, it doesn't run at all. Also no problems are reported to the log.
  11. J

If staments not working on form php or is it me?

Hi Cheesegrits, I'm running it exactly like the above code. Also, I'm using onBeforeStore. I was using the $formModel (as directed on wiki) but oddly it didn't work. I just needed to update that value on new submission.
  12. J

How assign a value to an element from another one

You just need the selected value of Evento in Importo. Add the code provide on the Evento element javascript with a OnChange. (below is the code$('elk_mytests___importo').value = $('elk_mytests___evento').getValue();)
  13. J

Record user logout date/time?

No problem. Below are the links for both Time and Timer Wiki. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/timer-element/ http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/time-element/
  14. J

Record user logout date/time?

My two cents on this. You could have a time element running from fabrik plugin and have a custom logout button/link that will stop the timer->log data->end users session.
  15. J

Are you using a dropdown element? Coun you attached a screenshot so that I can see which are your elements and which one of them should trigger. If its just to copy the value from one element to another you can use the following. On element1 javascript plugin (onchange) $('your_element2').value...
  16. J

$formModel->updateFormData('table_elementname', 'your_value', true); The above code goes in forms->plugins->php
  17. J

Solved! I replaced the first 2 lines of code for If ({pc_req_type} != "rma") and it works as it should.
  18. J

Below is my code, please take a look to see if I'm missing something here. For some reason it's only working with the first part of the statement. Thanks for any pointers! $reqType = $formModel->formData['pc_req_type']; if($reqType != "rma"){ $formModel->updateFormData('pc_sup_approval'...
  19. J

Files on email help

I have a small form to upload files. It works awesome for the exception that images are embedded to the user email and not a link like any other file. I have turn off the "Show image in email" but I only get the path without an actual url link. (ej. downloadsMyTestimage.jpg) downloads =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back