Search results

1. J

How can i show/send all links on a email template

Hey guys, I have try to use the repeat group (but its only a 1 group form) code to send all max (4 files/default)upload file links on an email template without luck. I even try the join (since that's i think what the ajax upload is doing) and again without luck. Please need some help! Thank...
  2. J

Problems with all bootstrap

Hi there, I just updated from git fabrik. I'm using j3.3 and although the list and forms display ok. None of the viz are working. I have try with different templates (bootstrap/helix/ect) and the only template that works is the default proto of joomla. Any comments advice on this? Just an...
  3. J

If staments not working on form php or is it me?

Below is my code, please take a look to see if I'm missing something here. For some reason it's only working with the first part of the statement. Thanks for any pointers! $reqType = $formModel->formData['pc_req_type']; if($reqType != "rma"){ $formModel->updateFormData('pc_sup_approval'...
  4. J

Files on email help

I have a small form to upload files. It works awesome for the exception that images are embedded to the user email and not a link like any other file. I have turn off the "Show image in email" but I only get the path without an actual url link. (ej. downloadsMyTestimage.jpg) downloads =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back