Search results

1. H

When can we expect Fabrik not to be dependent on MooTools

I am in complete agreeance, the less libraries, the better. I've also talked with PLT members and are plotting removing all MooTools dependencies. I recently have read and watched content on not using JQuery! I understand your frustration with the CMS changing gears. Especially when you plot...
  2. H

J3 explicitly does not provide default support for MooTools, instead switching to jQuery. It is killing MooTools off, for good reason. My reasons I'm not a big fan of loading 2 large JS libraries, especially when it isn't needed. I don't like conflicts MooTools is very antiquated I could...
  3. H

I'm trying to eliminate MooTools from the sites I work on. I see Fabrik still depends on it, even though Joomla is clearly eliminating it from its roadmap. When can we expect a MooTools dependent free Fabrik?
  4. H

There is no update button on fresh install

I'm trying to update Fabrik from a 1.5 site to 3.3. When I try to update fabrik on our new site I follow the steps I have found in various docs I found on the web, but every one has a step where I click an update button under tools in the fabrik backend. I have moved the db tables and all...

Members online

No members online now.
Back