Search results

1. I

fileupload Error

Hello, I have retested the system. Apparently it is the Fabrik Form Module, that does not display the fileupload element. The problem is, that sometime the "Add File" to upload the document appears -- then sometimes it does not appear. Ihave to select reload the page a hundred times to have the...
  2. I

fileupload Error

Hello Troester, The Fileupload element can be viewed on the backend. It cannot be viewed with prostar nor my T4-bootstrap templates. The Fabrik form template was not changed, it is default. Here is a listing of all my template CSS changes for fabrik - Please let me know if one could be...
  3. I

fileupload Error

Hello tro, On the frontend-form, the file-upload plugin only displays sometimes, even with error reporting = development, Debug System - yes, Development Mode = Yes Access for the plugin is set to = public.
  4. I

fileupload Error

Hello, I am having problem with the Fileupload element. Sometimes it appears and sometimes it does not appear. Is there any solution, or is anyone else having a problem with this? Joomla: 3.9.26 PHP Version 7.3.27 PHP Built On Linux
  5. I

Popup List View Not Working

Hello, How can I sign up for professional support? Problem: The popup list view just spins and does not display form data. 1. I can view the list, add new records, etc, but on the front end when selecting the icon or linked fields I cannot view the record. 2. Access/View List = Register...
  6. I

Where filter based on another table

Hello, Thanks for your help. I am attempting to filter reservation data, based on current user id, and data from another table that has checked in reservations. I have attempted the following but, it does not filter, and all the user's reservations display even if they are old. I would like to...
  7. I

Create index.html under /httpdocs - message "Nothing to see here. Move along."

I updated the fabrik component and plugins and I am still receiving the message.
  8. I

Create index.html under /httpdocs - message "Nothing to see here. Move along."

The index file just appeared on the front page of my site today. I have deleted the file, but when i view all elements with file upload the directory is set :: /images/stories/products and the plugin gives no option to set a default directory -- so why did this happened, is there a fix? Your...
  9. I

Posting for for Kunena

Hello All, Your help would be appreciated I would like to create a Fab-form, and have some fields also post to the Kunena Forum. For which, then, subscribers to the forum would receive a message of the posting, without me having to email 20 people. Is this possible? how should I construct it...
  10. I

Plugin error

Hello All, I am receive the following error, using the Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik latest versions. ERROR: Fabrik: Please ensure the Fabrik System plug-in is ordered before the Kunena system plugin question - how do i accomplish this, i have tried to reorder the plugin from the plugin manager --...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back