Search results

1. pevomjt

Repeatable group repeats only once

I have updated from git, and performed several tests. The only way for it to work, is to replace radiobuttons with dropdowns and also enable fabrik debug Burst JS
  2. pevomjt

Shall I open another thread with that title?
  3. pevomjt

It seems that the problem is the radio button either in button group form or not. if you disable it works
  4. pevomjt

yes, I do Fabrik home master: I have a master site and a test site, in both sites the same problem.... fabrik home test:
  5. pevomjt

both, now I attach screenshot table
  6. pevomjt

I have the fabrik debug active, I also did the github update, but the promema remains!
  7. pevomjt

I noticed that it is not possible to add 2 or 3 new rows to a repeatable group within a form at once. The first adding goes well, when I click on the + button for a third entry nothing happens. I edited line 2605 from the previous post, but I didn't solve it. No js error messages. After the...
  8. pevomjt

pdf problem J4.3 F4D php 8.1

perfect it's work! I changed this // $pdfLink = 'index.php?option=com_' . $this->package . '&view=list&format=pdf&listid=' . $item->id;
  9. pevomjt

in my case it doesn't print what I see, but it prints the first N lines of the list! I applied filters to the list on video ok, but in the pdf they are not applied
  10. pevomjt

i tried to use the default pdf, i encounter the following problem: i always get the printout of a list with only the first 10 elements, regardless of the list and the applied filters.
  11. pevomjt

how can do it?
  12. pevomjt

when J! dubug off I have:
  13. pevomjt

ok increase php memory_limit and I've this:
  14. pevomjt

Hi, I have pdf problem on: joomla 4.3.2 Fabrik 4D php 8.1 when i generate the custom pdf i get the following type of error: when i generate the default pdf (bootstrap) i get no error but the pdf always prints the first 10 elements of the list
  15. pevomjt

pdf output Joomla 3.10.11 php8.1

Hi i have similar error with dompdf joomla 3.10, fabrik 3.10 and php 8.1 error 0 DOMImplementation::createDocumentType(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($publicId) of type string is deprecated 8192 I tried to carry out the previous procedure but it didn't solve it, indeed in the end I got a...
  16. pevomjt

import list csv frontend

I tested also in Fabrik3 some problem!
  17. pevomjt

import list csv frontend

solved by selecting the joomla database as the default connection.
  18. pevomjt

import list csv frontend

The list is not in the Joomla database, just the usrGps database. The problem occurs when I press the import csv button from the frontend, if instead I press the same button from the backend it opens the import window
  19. pevomjt

import list csv frontend

yes it is
  20. pevomjt

import list csv frontend

No, it doesn't! I also tried with super user... debug:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back