pevomjt

Hi, I have pdf problem on:
joomla 4.3.2
Fabrik 4D
php 8.1
when i generate the custom pdf i get the following type of error:
upload_2023-6-8_9-43-3.png

upload_2023-6-8_9-43-43.png

when i generate the default pdf (bootstrap) i get no error but the pdf always prints the first 10 elements of the list

PDF prints always the part of your list shown by your pagination.

If you are printing unconstrained big lists (many records and/or many elements) you may run into OurOfMemory.
(The error stack doesn't say much in this case, the crash point depends on when the memory size is exhausted).

Increase your php memory_limit settings and/or restrict your list size.

Do you have a custom Pdf template which you didn't adapt for J!4 F4?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

have a look at the recent F4 templates and adapt as you have done with the F3 tenplates. There may also be J!4 stuff you have to look at, see J! documentation

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Your call stack #1 is pointing to a custom template. FText has been replaced with the standard Joomla Text class. You will need to make this change and insert the appropriate use statement at the top of the file. There may be other things in that template that require updating for J4.

i tried to use the default pdf, i encounter the following problem: i always get the printout of a list with only the first 10 elements, regardless of the list and the applied filters.

in my case it doesn't print what I see, but it prints the first N lines of the list! I applied filters to the list on video ok, but in the pdf they are not applied

I can't replicate.
Do you have multiple menu items for your list?

Can you try:
in components\com_fabrik\views\list\view.base.php change line 588 to
$pdfLink = 'index.php?option=com_' . $this->package . '&Itemid=' . $itemId . '&view=list&format=pdf&listid=' . $item->id;

I can't replicate.
Do you have multiple menu items for your list?

Can you try:
in components\com_fabrik\views\list\view.base.php change line 588 to
$pdfLink = 'index.php?option=com_' . $this->package . '&Itemid=' . $itemId . '&view=list&format=pdf&listid=' . $item->id;

perfect it's work!
I changed this // $pdfLink = 'index.php?option=com_' . $this->package . '&view=list&format=pdf&listid=' . $item->id;

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back