Search results

1. E

mootools error php 8 new server

Hi all, We had to move our joomla installation to a new server and also to php 8.2. It was a big job but finally we reached 95 percent working of our website. On 2 lists/form we have a strange problem and we cannot find a sollution to solve this. After we get this working we will start...
  2. E

Strange sprintf() error with var_dump

@troester do you have any advice on how I can narrow down this error? So I can find out what is causing this?
  3. E

create an invoice in pdf questions

thanks, this did the trick
  4. E

Cool, thanks! That was helpfull. I just copied the list and form.. and made some adjustments with hide elements, etc and it is starting to look good. In one field, there is an ammount showing like 100,35. How can i get an € behind this?
  5. E

Hi, On the website we have a module what combines different invoices to create a combined invoice with customers and total prices per line. Now i want to create a pdf. The problem is that it shows a lot of things off the page what I do not want to show in the pdf. And I want to show some...
  6. E

nope! I tried it on several places, and when i make a var dump this is showing. I dont know how i can see what is causing this error.
  7. E

Hi, I am trying to get a query to work in a good way. I need to use var_dump for it to see what is the result of my code. Now I get some strange errors. Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/customer/www/orakel.egocentralis.nl/public_html/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Worker.php...
  8. E

Can I transform the input of a field element into H3

sorry for late respond. Check element is on frontend, right mousebutton, check element and look in the console to see how the styling is. I am not sure of other (non default) field settings. I will look into that later. And get back to this.
  9. E

hmmm thats a negative. Its still normal text. Also with check element. There is no h4 showing. Any ideas?
  10. E

Like this? Because then its not working
  11. E

Hi, On the website we have some elements in a group. One of the elements is a sort of title. Is it possible, when people give in a text and save the form, it automaticly changes into <h3> or will get bold? Can someone give me an advice on this matter?
  12. E

user can edit element if empty

Sorry it took so long to answer your replies. It was very busy at my side. Ok, I tried to do this, but I do not know how to get " Is empty" Can you point me in the good direction? This is a good one. To be honest I have no Idea about how to achieve this. I really hope you can tell me more...
  13. E

user can edit element if empty

Hi, On our website, when a company creates a customer, on another list there is a new record created. For now, only the id, the date and the customer name is inserted in the new list. There are several other elements what the company can fill in when editing the new record. Now there is one...
  14. E

Delete a row with a query in the php form plugin

its sending me to a 404 page. But, Troester is the hero. TROESTER............... i overlooked it 100 times................... but i did not notice this........... after changing........ it is working... You deserve to get all beautifull things in life!!!
  15. E

Delete a row with a query in the php form plugin

Hi all, I have a yes no switch. If people say yes and save there will be data stored in the database. A new temporary user is made and also the details of that user are stored in the "employee" table. Then, when users, say NO and save the form, I want the php plugin select the corresponding...
  16. E

Form Redirect plugin question

Ok, beautifull.. I have it working return (int) '{test_hulp_op_afstand___ja_of_nee_raw}' === 1; was the sollution
  17. E

Ok, a more easy sollution.. When I show a list on the first page, and people add a list, they can save the yes... and it get redirected to the next form, etc. When they want to change the yes.. they can open the record in the list to edit it. Is it possible.. to turn of the redirect, when the...
  18. E

mmm ok.. I understand now, When i use apply the form will stay and look in the same row with the same id.. so the yes/no button will stay on yes. But when I press save, its someway closing the row and waiting till a hit save again to start a new row with a new id.. For this to work for me, I...
  19. E

Oh I missunderstood the tooltip.. language error. Now I have another question. On the first form I use a YES/NO element. When I put it on yes and use the "APPLY" button, the value one is stored in the database, and the Green yes is still switched on. However, the forward is not working on the...
  20. E

I have made 3 different forms. I want it like form 1 get submitted, then automaticly after submit it will jump to the second form, and after submitting that, it will jump automaticly to the thirth form. I do it this way because i Need a user to submit different things, to create a testuser and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back