500 Error when Emailing with Upload Elements

sgorney

Hey all:

I've got a strange issue. I'm trying to set up a form that will email attachments. It seems whenever I enable the email plugin (not using the return for attachments), and then submit the form I get a 500 error. The email is sent successfully, but no success screen for the front-end.

If I disable the email plugin the form submits successfully. The only code in my email template right now is:

<?php print_r($this->data); ?>

The uploads are small, just little PDFs. The upload elements are not trying to email the elements.

link to the form:
http://d4043042.u165.s-gohost.net/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=3&Itemid=184

I've attached a few screenshots of my configurations of the email plugin and the upload elements.

Any idea on how to solve this?

@rob / hugh - happy to provide FTP / Admin logins if needed to debug this.

-Chad

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-10 at 11.56.15 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-10 at 11.56.15 AM.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Screen shot 2012-04-10 at 11.59.20 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-10 at 11.59.20 AM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 220
hmm no idea!
Perhaps your hosting provider might be able to give you some clue as to what is causing it?

i don't think your question is related to the original thread, as he specifically stated he wasn't sending the upload as an attachment.

-- hugh

oh...right sorry maybe I must open new thread for this but I've also issue with attachments uploading, chmod 775 on upload folder, and frontend complete successful upload process but no file were real uploaded in the folder :( thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back