Add/Delete Group Buttons disappear on Rollever?

emcguire

I always try to fix stuff myself before I post here.

I am having an issues with a form with repeated groups - The add/delete button icons for the repeat group are disappearing after a roll over. For some reason when form loads buttons look fine (with plus and minus icons) - if you roll over them (or after you click them) the icon is gone and the button collapses.

The code when page loads is

Code:
<i data-isicon="true" class="icon-plus fabrikTip tip-small" data-role="fabrik_duplicate_group" opts="{&quot;trigger&quot;: &quot;hover&quot;}" data-original-title=""></i>

After roll over is changes to this :

Code:
<i data-isicon="true" class="icon-plus fabrikTip tip-small" data-role="fabrik_duplicate_group" opts="{&quot;trigger&quot;: &quot;hover&quot;}" data-original-title="" style="display: none;"></i>

For some reason this rogue STYLE attribute shows up and sets itself to DISPLAY:NONE

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out where the hell that is coming from, why, and how I can stop it.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?

I changed my template to standard templates, problem persists. located the trgger:hover code and removed it, problem persisted.

I think its something with either bootstrap or jquery. I don't know.

My PR#1939 fixes a lot of stuff in repeat groups including the hide/show of the buttons. I am waiting for this to be tested and merged by Hugh.

But there is nothing to stop you applying the changes to your own site and see if they help.

No problem. If you have any problems please come back and I will try to fix them. If it solves the problem please let us know as it might help get it merged.

Please don't forget either to minify form.js after you have updated it or to set fabrik to use the non-minified versions.

Alright, I updated form.js and minifed it, there was no change. I guess I'm a bit confused on what exactly I need to update out of all your changes. Do you believe my issue is somewhere in the form.js? Or should I update all the files that you have in there? Thanks

You need to apply all the changes in the PR. The PR is a fix as a whole, not just the javascript.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back