• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

Auto archive

West-Point

Since I cannot upgrade to a paid subscription I decided to post my question here. The past few days I tried to sign up for the standard support, but that doesn't work.

I got a simple question that I can't seam to figure out:
- Is it possible to auto archive entries. I have a list off events from RSEventsPro, but I want them to be archived / moved AFTER the data off the event passed.

Any ideas?

The past few days I tried to sign up for the standard support, but that doesn't work.
What was the problem?

You can link a Fabrik list to any DB table (but you must know what you are doing if you are touching tables used by other components)..
You can create a Fabrik scheduled task (php plugin) to check and modify list entries.

Thx for the quick reply, I will check this again as soon as I know how to copy the data on regular bases as described in my other topic.

What I don't get is that there isn't an auto update plugin with a few common possibilities. I am not very familiar with PHP so this means I will be stuck with a very simple task right in the beginning off my project. Not your problem, but ok :).

Regarding signing up:
- First I was not able to activate my account. I had strange errors mentioning something couldn't be found (forget what it was exactly) and mailed them to developer but didn't get a reply.
- After a few days of wait the error was gone, but now my password didn't work anymore while I am pretty sure I got this right, so I resetted the pass.
- Now the main site is offline and just shows 'here' and I also can't access 'my subscriptions'

So I'll have to wait I guess.

Members online

No members online now.
Back