Autofill in subform

maramauri

Hello,
I would like to use the Autofill plugin in the controls of a subform but it does not activate.
To make it work I have to insert it in the parent form but it is activated only if the switch is set in the parent form.
I need the plugin activation to be commanded by a control in the subform.
How can I do?
Thanks a lot for the help.

Not sure about your setup at all, but trigger focus and then blur in some of your "subform" elements. Add the javascript/jquery code to element javascript or form_XX.js depending on your need.

Hi juuser,
so you confirm that autofill doesn't work in the subform and suggest to use javascript?
Ok juuser, in javascript is difficult for me but i will try in the direction you reccomended
Thanks for your help.
Bye

Not sure about your setup at all. I also don't have access to a test case with autofill implemented for some time. What exactly do you mean by a "subform"?

Hi juuser, thanks for your interest
For subform I mean a group with repeated elements.
About my setup:
Joomla 3.9.23 (no localhost)
Fabrik 3.9.2
about my application:
"parent table" related at the "child table" (and obviously "parent table-[child table]" group)
"parent table" is the form and "child table" is the subform.
In the subform, in addition to other fields, there is a databasejoin to read the table "work operations" with this structure:
wrk_op___Id, wrk_op___ref, wrk_op___descr, wrk_op___cycleTime, wrk_op___instr
The goal is when I choose wrk_op___ref , I get wrk_op___descr, wrk_op___cycleTime, wrk_op___instr in the other fields in the same subform.
I need that the Autofill plugin works in the subform and the switch (in option tab) have to be a control in the same subform.
If I change the subform as main form the plugin works fine but if I show it as the subform it doesn't work anymore
Thanks
bye

Members online

No members online now.
Back