Autofill, repeat group and cdd

sales2010

Hello,

When i edit a record in a form that have a repeat group included, the autofill plugin that is triggered from a cdd element will stop running and i can't see any error displayed in the debug console.
I found a workaround to this: add a new instance to the repeat group (click on the + button), select the cdd element, trigger the autofill (yes, will work in this case), fill the values and then remove the first instance of repeat group (press the - button).

But, this will lead to another error, because the filled value (in my case, in a textarea) will be removed when i save the form, and only the value selected in the cdd element (rendered as dropdown) is kept.

Another workaround is to do the same steps as first workaround but instead of removing the first instance at the end, keep it, Save the form and then edit the record again and now remove the first instance for the repeat group.

It is possible to trigger the autofill in a repeat group without having to add a new instance of elements?

Thank you

can you post your form plugin settings, the url to the form etc - the usual :) please as this types of set ups are pretty complex and we need all information to be able to work through them.

-Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back