Broken Tags Element....

Good thoughts indeed. Thanks Troester :)

Let's see what Hugh, Rob or others think...

Last edited:
Did you try the custom CSS Troester suggested?

If that works, I can add it to the built in CSS. But I don't currently have a CB install I can test with.

-- hugh

Did you try the custom CSS Troester suggested?

If that works, I can add it to the built in CSS. But I don't currently have a CB install I can test with.

-- hugh

Sadly, no. When you change box-sizing : initial manually in Chrome's markup explorer thing, it does fix the missing top pixels tag render problem, BUT it mucks up the CB profile box, shooting some of it off to the right. Can of worms..... :(

I am trawling CB css's with my amateur css knowledge, but I would still need to get custom_css.php to work.... but I couldn't get the custom_css.php to automatically generate the above though from components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/custom_css.php ... I might be being daft, but based on this , this and the notes in the example custom_css I used the below, but it seemed to be completely ignored on browser render.

CSS:
header('Content-type: text/css');
$c = (int) $_REQUEST['c'];
$view = isset($_REQUEST['view']) ? $_REQUEST['view'] : 'form';
$rowid = isset($_REQUEST['rowid']) ? $_REQUEST['rowid'] : '';
$form = $view . '_' . $c;
if ($rowid !== '')
{
    $form .= '_' . $rowid;
}
echo <<<EOT

/* BEGIN - Your CSS styling starts here */

#$form .foobar {
    display: none;
}

#form_1 .li.search-field {
    box-sizing: initial;
}

/* END - Your CSS styling ends here */

EOT;

without . before li (li is a selector/HTML tag, no class)

Thanks troester! I corrected that now, but it's still not rendering :( Permissions are fine, selected template is correct for the template path location of the custom_css.php

Going mad from these tags!:confused:o_O:eek:

Correction
Code:
#$form li.search-field{
}
Fantastic - thank you again. It is shown in Chrome's CSS now right at the top for the element, but seems to be overridden after by whatever cb_template is getting up to, so it is not rendered (meaning the missing top pixels problem is still there on tag input, but the CB profile box dimensions are not messed up). Do you think this is possible within Fabrik within that CB context? I mean, the CSS seems to be overriden by CB, so it's a CB CSS question?

We do still have the round and round loading gif issue problem though....

Attachments

• snapshot17.png
    snapshot17.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 181
ok, one more attempt
Code:
#$form li.search-field input{
}

or

#$form li.search-field , #$form li.search-field input{
}

Clearly you are a CSS magician relative to me :) Both of these worked, meaning the first was sufficient I guess! Thank you! Pixels resolved!

I still have the round and round loading gif when embedded in articles or CB. Is there anything I should try?

PS I have come across an problem with the Fabrik plugin for CB, which I shall open another thread for.

Last edited:
I though I should join the dots with recent developments.

Hugh is going to give the CB plugin some love (other thread). That thread identified a different CB plugin issue that he wants to look at. separate to incorporating this thread's CSS fix and identify the stuck loading gif cause (the stuck gif is a general fabrik issue that also effects article embeds, etc.).

FYI I will have to deactivate the Fabrik CB plugin in the meantime so I can continue CB experiments. I just wanted to it to make sense if you come through the port forward. It can be reactivated and auto actions re-deactivated in the CB Plugins Manager (rather than Joomla Plugin Manager) if you need to - just let me know if you need to play with that so I know if things start going weird for me :). The article with the embedded fabrik tags form is still live to see the stuck loading gif though.

Muchos gracias :cool:

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back