Button plugin causes fatal error

sammcc

I just downloaded and installed the latest version from github and enabled all the plugins, then went to add a list and got a broken form with this error:
Fatal error: Cannot access protected property JEditor::$_editor in /home/itabisnu/public_html/joomla2/plugins/editors-xtd/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 78
I narrowed it down to the button plugin, as long as I disable it I don't get the error.

Maybe I've got an installation problem - if I create a list with a .swf upload field and upload a .swf file, when I view the list data I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/itabisnu/public_html/joomla2/components/com_fabrik/libs/getid3/getid3/extension.cache.mysql.php on line 104

If I turn off Show in List for that field, I can view the list but when I try to view or edit the record I get the same error. I tried this with two .swf files, one your basics_make_table1.swf file and one of my own .swf files.

I am using Firefox 10.0, running Joomla 2.5, php 5.2.17, mysql 5.1.59.

Okay, I've got good news and bad news.

I created an entire new Joomla 2.5 installation from scratch (not just for testing but it worked out), installed all the plugins including the button plugin and it doesn't crash when I create a new list. So I assume there's something wrong with my original installation.

However, I created a Flash upload field and got the same result when I uploaded a .swf file and tried to view the data:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/itabi2bx/public_html/sites/blueheron/components/com_fabrik/libs/getid3/getid3/extension.cache.mysql.php on line 104

The only additions I've made to the installation are Akeeba Backup and Akeeba Admin Tools.

I then set it to allow .jpg uploads and uploaded a .jpg file, that showed fine.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back