can i remove view Icon/check box from Lists

i have set "Link to details" in the element item for an item in the list. is there any way to remove the icon / checkbox showen in every line in the list?

To get rid of the checkboxes, set the 'delete rows' access on your list to remove delete privs form your users.

For the view/edit icons and links, just turn those off under the "Links" settings for your list.

-- hugh

i cannot find a "Delete Rows" option in any of the fields in "edit list" for the list that i have created. there is a "Delete Records" in the Access tab. i have it set to "Special" and the "or used field" under that item i have a "-"

under the "Links" tab i have "Details View link" set to no. and the "Show Edit Link" i have that set to no as well.

sorry, i may not know the correct place to look.

view at n.caccaweb.com click on "Clubs (drop down) Club list" to view

i cannot find a "Delete Rows" option in any of the fields in "edit list" for the list that i have created. there is a "Delete Records" in the Access tab. i have it set to "Special" and the "or used field" under that item i have a "-"
Yes that's what Hugh was talking about

Do you have any other list plugins installed on the list?

i finally found a switch to fix the problem but it makes no sence. under the "Lists" tab and in the sub menu "Links" there is an option "Show edit link" and I had it set to "No" and it displayed the check box. I changed this option to "Yes" and the check box went away. That seems a reverse but it fixed my display problem.

You can close the request. Thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back