Content plugin not working as expected

mlinden

Just working on localhost at the moment so can't post you a link.

Using Fabrik 3.0 (and Joomla 1.6 from a Rockettheme Rocketlauncher)

I'm using these instructions for content plugin:

http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Content_plug-in3

I've got a Joomla article with content as shown below. The data for row 2 is displayed perfectly. After that though, instead of the data for row 3 being displayed, the data for row 2 is just repeated where the data for row 3 should be. Any ideas?

<div class="menuTitle">{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=2 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Title}</div>
<p> </p>
<div class="menuPrice">Price: ?{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=2 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Price}</div>
<p> </p>
<div class="menuDescription">{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=2 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Description}</div>
<p> </p>
<div class="menuTitle">{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=3 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Title}</div>
<p> </p>
<div class="menuPrice">Price: ?{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=3 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Price}</div>
<p> </p>
<div class="menuDescription">{fabrik view=element list=1 rowid=3 element=menu___Main_Course_Item_1_Description}</div>

I can confirm this.
Same problem if calling one form/details view with two different rows: the second form displays the values of the first one.
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\j17fabrik\components\com_fabrik\models\elementlist.php on line 572

With fabrikdebug you can see:
form: render, form: Get Data, form: data is correct

in form:view:groups (for all elements)
[element_raw] is correct
[element_ro] and [value] are showing the data of the first form

Is there likely to be a fix for this in the near future, or should we be thinking about reverting to Joomla 1.5 and Fabrik 2.0 for this project? (Would rather not have to revert to J1.5 as quite a lot of work has already gone into the non-Fabrik bits of the site.)

Helloooo out there

Has anyone got any idea if or when the content plugin for Fabrik 3.0 might get fixed?

Back