creating PDF-template

ErnstJan

Hello,

Output PDF is at this moment different from listview bootstrap template: labels left change in PDF to labels above. I'd like to change these settings. But: how to achieve this? Second question: I red WIKI about steps creating PDF-template based on bootstrap list template. Maybe stupid question, but where do I have to put this PDF-template? Using Fabrik 3.2 and latest Joomla version.

Kind regards, Ernst

Hello Troester,

Settings form and list in detail view are labels left, using bootstrap. In PDF settings show labels above and I don't know how to get this PDF settings to labels left. Any idea?

Kind regards, Ernst

Hello Troester,

Thanks for quick answer! One more question: in case label is too long in listview it breaks up in two lines, in PDF it doesn't, how achieve same behaviour in PDF?

Kind regards, Ernst

For better understanding: in case label is a sentence, it's spread over two lines and I'd like to achieve same behaviour in PDF. But how to do that?

Hello Troester,

I'll show difference between List view and PDF output in attachment. I succeeded to change labels above to labels left, but PDF output still not the same. How to achieve this, using custom_css.php ?

Thanks for taking time

Attachments

• List_view_detail.png
    List_view_detail.png
    92 KB · Views: 458
  • PDF_from_List_view.png
    PDF_from_List_view.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 442
Hello Troester,

I tried several things, including width to span4, but custom css changes list view detail ?nd PDF-output. All settings (form, list and PDF template) in layout are pointing to bootstrap form, list or PDF-template. I can't get label and answer on the same row. I don't understand the reason Fabrik PDF output bootstrap template differs from detailed listview bootstrap template. How to fix this?

Kind regards, Ernst

It's up to you to create your custom PDF template (and you have to select it as PDF template in form settings).
As it is in the WIKI domPDF doesn't support all features (e.g. float) so you have to adapt the CSS to your needs.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back