Dashboard to analyse local database

michaelmallmann

Hi everyone,

I?d like to ask what would be the best way to create a dashboard to analyse data stored in the local website. I need to create quite a few graphs and put them to work with filters ( 1 set of filters for many graphs in the same page ).

I know Fabrik has Visualizations, but is there a chance to make it work like I need?

Thank you!

That is somewhat of a vague question... Can Fabrik visualizations display graphs/charts - yes. Can you display more than 1 graph/cart on one page - yes (although this may be extra work and some CSS massaging). Can the data for those charts be filtered - yes. As far as what would be the "best" way to do this or anything else... that depends on MANY factors (e,g, where you core skills lie, what the items relate to and how they are handled/implemented, where/if data is persisted, what the interface needs to look like and so on). I could go on forever, but hopefully you get the point.

Hi genyded,

I got your point! Thank you for the explanation.

To be honest, I?m not a technical user, so I don?t know if I would be able to create a dashboard with many graphs tied up to just one set of filters as it demands extra work as you mentioned.

Do you know if there is any other Component for Joomla that I could use to create a dashboard with data from my joomla and fabrik database?

Back