Date field defaults to current date even if other date selected

juuser

Lately noticed the following scenario:

Date field has format %Y-%m-%d and Default to current date = no and Always return current date = no.

Now in the form, when i select some date and press form save button, the date in the field changes to current date and the time appears behind date.

Using latest Github.

Just updated to latest GitHub. Now it defaults to 1970-1-1 instead of current date :(

This really makes Fabrik almost unusable.

Comfirmed. This is a reason why you backup, so to make things usable again. :)

For now use the attached zip file to overwrite your date plugin folder.

\plugins\fabrik_element\date

Replace the files like for like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob, The following causes the issue.

Commit:946d7798274ae72c7b5a7ec4397490025583f6df

* changed: date js code now sets the date fields data back to mySQL format before sending - means we have a nicely formatted date to work with during form submission

23\01\2012

Attachments

• date.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 545
We're working this one right now. I just tested a fix for Rob which seems to work, but he's doing a bit more testing before pushing the changes up.

-- hugh

ok the changes should have been committed, can people test please

thanks
Rob

Calendar is not working correct.

Joomla 1.7.3 (Beez5 ? Default template)
Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.3-37-g23ce344.zip
Chrome (private mode no cache)

when I click calendar icon (I have 4 in my form), I get <div class="calendar" style="position: absolute; display: block; ">...

after <div id="footer-outer"> (joomla Beez5 ? Default template)

and almost immediately calendar div change to ?display: none?.

As a result I can not use the calendar.

have you updated from today's code @github and cleared your cache? This issue should already have been resolved

Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.3-48-ged9b8c8.zip
the problem persists :

Calendar is not working correct.

Joomla 1.7.3 (Beez5 ? Default template)
Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.3-37-g23ce344.zip
Chrome (private mode no cache)

when I click calendar icon (I have 4 in my form), I get <div class="calendar" style="position: absolute; display: block; ">...

after <div id="footer-outer"> (joomla Beez5 ? Default template)

and almost immediately calendar div change to ?display: none?.

As a result I can not use the calendar.

Yup, I'm still tying to work this one out.

It's something to do with a hack inside the calendar code (which isn't ours) for KHTML based browsers, conflicting with the way we're opening them.

-- hugh

Guys I'm experiencing this problem as well.

I have Fabrik 3.03 download yesterday (14-jan) and I ran the update from the zip file provided in this topic.

Still can't use any date field in my forms, since this is important and I wish to go forward in my Fabrik evaluation. I would like some help on this.

Thanks,

Adalberto

Ineed to say!! It works perfect right now...

Thanks for you help. Now i need to say that on next monday I will prepare my substcription to Fabrik and start to rock with my forma in Joomla.

Thanks a lot!

Your most welcome.

If you experience any further issues it's always recommended to update to the latest github and should this not resolve your issue then feel free to create a new post on the forums.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem.
I have disabled default to current date, allow typing=no and one more option for both of my list and form elements. Also tried by editing records and save again, still no luck. Please find the attachment of date element format settings. I am displaying this field in google map marker using visualization.

All of my old lists are having the same date issue.

I am trying for this from 4 days, searched in google and every link. please help me to sort the issue.

Attachments

• date.png
    date.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 60
Not sure what you mean by "same problem", this thread covers several issues, and issues from 5 years ago.

Can you post a new thread, and describe the exact issue.

-- hugh

Hi,

I am displaying the date in google map marker, by default date is displaying as "Current Date".

I have disabled default to current date, allow typing=no and one more option for both of my list and form elements. Also tried by editing records and save again, still no luck. Please find the attachment of date element format settings. I am displaying this field in google map marker using visualization.

All of my old lists are having the same date issue.

Attachments

• date.png
    date.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 47
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back