DB problems - cant find tables

hsmdk

Hi,

Just installed and updated from the hub, no problem

I can made forms, groups and os on i can post in a form, bud i cant list the content

I get the message below

As far i can se the system looking for the "swebs_manus25.users" but i do not have a table like that, i have the "manus"

I have tryed to remove alle the user information and then i works

I need to have the user info and link to the user there have made the post. See the imange how i set up the element

what to do ?

getData:Table 'swebs_manus25.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `manus`.`id` AS `manus___id`, `manus`.`id` AS `manus___id_raw`, `manus`.`date_time` AS `manus___date_time`, `manus`.`date_time` AS `manus___date_time_raw`, `manus`.`lit_form` AS `manus___lit_form`, `manus`.`lit_form` AS `manus___lit_form_raw`, `manus`.`manus_kapitel` AS `manus___manus_kapitel`, `manus`.`manus_kapitel` AS `manus___manus_kapitel_raw`, `manus`.`skat_liste` AS `manus___skat_liste`, `manus`.`skat_liste` AS `manus___skat_liste_raw`, `manus`.`manus_bagside` AS `manus___manus_bagside`, `manus`.`manus_bagside` AS `manus___manus_bagside_raw`, `manus`.`fkat_list` AS `manus___fkat_list`, `manus`.`fkat_list` AS `manus___fkat_list_raw`, `manus`.`manus_genud` AS `manus___manus_genud`, `manus`.`manus_genud` AS `manus___manus_genud_raw`, `manus`.`user_id` AS `manus___user_id_raw`, `x8w17_users`.`id` AS `manus___user_id`, `manus`.`manus_maalgr` AS `manus___manus_maalgr`, `manus`.`manus_maalgr` AS `manus___manus_maalgr_raw`, `manus`.`user_name` AS `manus___user_name_raw`, `x8w17_users_0`.`username` AS `manus___user_name`, `manus`.`manus_sideantal` AS `manus___manus_sideantal`, `manus`.`manus_sideantal` AS `manus___manus_sideantal_raw`, `manus`.`id` AS slug , `manus`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `manus` LEFT JOIN `users` AS `x8w17_users` ON `x8w17_users`.`id` = `manus`.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `users` AS `x8w17_users_0` ON `x8w17_users_0`.`id` = `manus`.`user_name` WHERE 1 = -1 ORDER BY `manus`.`date_time` ASC,`manus`.`date_time` ASC LIMIT 0, 10

Attachments

• element.jpg
    element.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 115
are you using the default connection or a connection to a different database?
What is causing the join, is it a join in the list or a user/database join element?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back