dbjoin two fields with different access views

fishtails

Hi. Just getting into this Fabrik and I'm very excited at this point. I have a problem coming up with the correct join statement. Basically, I have two tables, one with employees and the other is a work schedule. The employee list has two fields I would like to join in the scedule list. However, in the schedule list I want one of the fields to be visible with public access, but the other I only want registered to view. I created an element with the databasejoin plugin and in the Concat label I have entered:
lname, ' ', oi​
The join results are correct and render properly, however the lname needs viewing access of only registered whereas the oi is public. Is this possible? I have tried changing the access for the entire element but can't separate the two access rights.

Also, I have tried using a where clause to pull just the records of the employee table based on another field in the same table, but when I try this I get nothing in the dropdown at all. My where statement is:
WHERE 'dept_id' = 5​
I get no errors either, just a dropdown with no records when I use this where clause. Without the where clause I get all employees.

Thanks for an awesome program, and thanks for any help.

Mark

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back