Delete button not working!!

Rath

Hi this is my first post. I really love this project and the developer's have done a swell job!!

Will be taking up a subscription soon. Its worth it! :). But for now as a free user i face quiet some issues. The "Delete/Empty" buttons dont work on the back end. I have ended up installing joomla 5 times already clean, still no good.

There is no explanation on the forum why this would happen. I will really appreciate of you can drop some light on this.

Joomla : 1.5.17
Fabrik: 2.0.3

Please some one help!!

Hi this is my first post. I really love this project and the developer's have done a swell job!!

Will be taking up a subscription soon. Its worth it! :). But for now as a free user i face quiet some issues. The "Delete/Empty" buttons dont work on the back end. I have ended up installing joomla 5 times already clean, still no good.

There is no explanation on the forum why this would happen. I will really appreciate of you can drop some light on this.

Joomla : 1.5.17
Fabrik: 2.0.3

Please some one help!!

Found the solution at:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19893

Once again: Thank you very much for such a creative component. You guys are genius. Be seeing you soon as a paid subscriber as soon as current project is over.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back