Development Support will pay $$$ - maybe an hour of work

grossr

Looking for some devolopement support. I've been beating myself up trying to wrap my head around my concept. I would be will to pay $100 for someone to help me get the basic functionality below implemented.

For all intensive purposes, I am trying to create a site that store a master database, let's say of sport cards.

It will look something like this

Main dB
Card ID | Picture | Company | Category | Creator ID (User ID of person who added to dB) |etc...

In the master card database list and on the individual form for the entries, I wish to have 2 buttons, Add to My Wishlist, and "Add to My Personal dB" These I can best guess should link to a cross reference table )via dB joinds) that looks something like this:

Cross Reference dB
Card ID | UserID | Wishlist | Owned

I want 3 menu views:
- Master database view, showing all cards entered by admins
- Personal database view, showing all cards personnaly entered by individual site users, and cards they selected as owning from the master dB.
- Wishlist view: Cards they have added to their wishlist

Want only 1 table storing card data with no duplicate entries. Want admin to have ability to add user added card to master database.

Addon - Allowing users to enter reviews of the cards, viewable to all users.

My challange has been the cross reference table and one-many/many-many joins.

Any help will be apprecaited and possibly compensated.

Is this too complicated or am I not offering enough $$$? I don't need a site design, just a couple tables with db joins to work properly. I will complete the reset. Anyone?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back