Different PDF based on Element Value

Please forgive me, as I do not have the expertise to understand this.

What I can make out, right now there are multiple reports are being generated in Report Form by different Doctors for a Single case. So, I guess, Fabrik cannot append Download Link in Case Form. Right now we are conducting Trials, hence multiple records are getting generated in Report form for Single Case.

But, in coming weeks, there will be a generation of a single PDF report for every case. And, I want to provide an option to download generated PDF report in list Cases.

It shouldn't be too difficult to understand, at least in theory.

If you want to provide a link in the case form to a view of the report, then you need to know which row in the reports table you want to view. So you need an element on 'cases' which points to the row you want in 'reports' (this would usually be a join element). If there are multiple 'reports' for a given 'case', then you can't have just a single link.

So no, you can't really do what you are trying to do.

-- hugh

I got it.

@Hugh, If possible, can you spare an hour with me on SKYPE. I need some quick customization. The learning through Forum would take lot of time as FABRIK is so vast to comprehend in short time. I have already sent details in the Conversation which you had created a couple of days ago. I'm already Online on SKYPE and sent Message on your SKYPE Handle.

As per my Skype response, I've been eaten up by the 3.8 release. I'll answer when I've recovered from it, probably this evening.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back