Disable Group By in list view.

JcAndres

Hi,

How can i disable the option Group By that appear in ist view? in the attach its the button that i need disable.

Attachments

• Selección_034.png
    Selección_034.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 847
there's an 'Access' option just under the lists "group by" dropdown.
I always tend to make a 'nobody' group in Joomla, then you can use that to stop anyone seeing the group by option

I can't find this option, can you send a image please.

i dont work with the latest github (When i try to update show blank frontend and backend).

Thanks for your help.

I can't find this option, can you send a image please.

i dont work with the latest github (When i try to update show blank frontend and backend).

Thanks for your help.

The 'Group by' area is located in:

List > 'Data' tab > 'Group by'

Attachments

• list_group_by.png
    list_group_by.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 987
roup by, filter, clear filter, view link remove from bottom site

Hi,

I've read this topic, its very useful. But i've got a question. I use joomla 2.5, anf fabrik 3.x.
On bottom my site appear the group by, filter, clear filter and view links (see attachment, the bottom of my site). I'd like remove them, but I'd like use these function, but enough me the icons above the list.
Have you got any idea?
fAQAAGCu5c3bdwAAAMxlNgMAAJjPM40AAADzLdPfeAMAAGCZfgIAAADcPQ0AADDfT8PLTMS5hSvHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Group by, filter, clear filter, view link remove from bottom site

Hi,

I've read this topic, its very useful. But i've got a question. I use joomla 2.5, anf fabrik 3.x.
On bottom my site appear the group by, filter, clear filter and view links (see attachment). I'd like remove them, but I'd like use these function, but enough me the icons above the list.
Have you got any idea?

Attachments

• fabrik1.jpg
    fabrik1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 859
OK, completely blocking the Group By button is easy enough. But is there a way to pick which elements are available for grouping? I see a "Include in advanced search" toggle, but no "Include in group by".

Pretty old thread in Fabrik3.0 forum:)
As far as I can see, no. It's taking all elements displayed in the list view.

I think (didn't test) you can use a custom template and modify default_buttons.php.
$obj->group_by should contain the element name, you can skip the ones you don't want to show.

Thanks, troester. I might look into that, but it seems like a hack that might get undone with the next element addition to the list.

Depends on if you include or exclude several elements.
But yes, it's no general solution.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back