Disable sending attachments in an email plug-in

GorYa

Is it possible to plug in an email form to add a button forced the cancellation of sending attachments, even if the cell contains "sending files by email"?

About plugin for email forms. That is, if the element attachment point is " Email files", then the use of plug-in email files are sent in the body, it is good if the form has been filled for the first time and thus the letter sent with the files. But if there is a change in the shape, for example, change the status in the current form, a person whose address has been sent to them come Set same files. From this arose the question whether you can disable sending files in an email plug-in, if you choose to send mail when a change? Thank you

The only way I can think of would be to use two email plugins. One which sends the attachment, and one which doesn't. And set the "On" to "New" for the one that sends the attachment, and "Edit" for the one that doesn't.

-- hugh

Yes, all right, this is exactly what I had in mind, but unfortunately, at the moment in an email plugin (for forms), this button On and Off to choose to send or not send attachments No, only you can enable/disable sending attachments as a pdf. It is possible it is not so, but I have not found such an opportunity in the plugin

All right, what I mean. All the complexity is that if there is "in the email files" in the cell, even if the plug-in email form to send letters to expose a change form, they will receive a letter with the attached file, which is not good. You can of course use the plugin receipt, but it has another disadvantage, he does not send a letter, if in the form specified number of e-mail addresses. The best solution would be to add an element fileuploud options to choose when to send files as "New" or when the "Edit" or both of these options

Adding an option is indeed the only way to achieve this. Which isn't something we can do in Community support.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back